[双语]中国寓言故事:南辕北辙
教程:中国寓言故事  浏览:481  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    寓言故事是很多老师都推荐的课外读物,在读英语寓言故事的时候不仅能够提升自己的英语成绩,还能让自己充实中外见闻,不愧是英语学习的绝佳推荐。下面是小编整理的关于中国寓言故事:南辕北辙的资料,希望这篇寓言故事你会喜欢!

    One day, Ji Liang went to see the King of Wei and reported:

    一天,季梁去见魏王,报告说:

    "When I was coming here, I saw a man on the road driving a horse carriage north in great haste.

    “这次,我来的时候,在路上看到一个人,驾着马车往北走,走得很急。

    "I asked him: `Where are you going in such haste?'

    “我问他:‘走得这么急,你要去哪儿?’

    "He replied: `I am going to the State of Chu.'

    “他回答说:‘我要到楚国去。’

    "I said: `If you want to go to the State of Chu, you should go south.

    “我说:‘你去楚国,应该朝南走。

    Why are you going north? You are going the wrong way!’

    怎么往北呢?你走错了!’

    "He said: `My horse is big and strong. It can run as fast as flying. It doesn't matter to run a little more.'

    “他说:‘我的马很好,又高又大,跑起来跟飞一样快。多跑点儿没关系。’

    "I told him: `Though your horse is good, you are going in the wrong direction.'

    “我告诉他:‘你的马虽然好,可是去楚国的方向不对呀!

    "He said: `It doesn't matter. I have lots of money.'

    “他说:‘没关系,我有很多钱。’

    "I told him again: `Though you have lots of money, this is not the road to the State of Chu.'

    “我又告诉他:‘你钱虽然多,但是这不是去楚国的路呀!’

    "He said: `It doesn't matter. My driver is good and strong.'

    “他说:‘没关系,我的车夫好,他身强力壮。’

    "Finally I told him: `Though your driver is good and strong, this is not the road to the State of Chu."

    “最后我告诉他:‘你的车夫虽然好,但是这不是去楚国的路呀!'

    The King of Wei blurted out: "Alas, this man is too obstinate.

    魏王脱口说道:“唉!这个人真固执。

    He doesn't realize that if his direction is wrong, the better he is equipped, the farther he would be away from his destination."

    他不知道方向错了,条件越好,离开目的地就越远。”

    0/0
      上一篇:[双语]中国寓言故事:千金买骨 下一篇:[双语]中国寓言故事:画蛇添足

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)