第三册第16篇:啊,船长!我的船长!
教程:陈冠商英语背诵文选合集  浏览:667  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    16. O Captain!My Captain! 啊,船长!我的船长!

    --瓦尔特.惠特曼

    O Captain!My Captain!Our fearful trip is done,

    啊!般长!我的船长!可怕的航程已完成;

    The ship has weather'd every rack, the prize we sought is won,

    这船历尽风险,企求的目标已达成。

    The port is near, the bells I hear, the people all exulting,

    港口在望,钟声响,人们在欢欣。

    While follow eyes the steady keel, the vessel grim and daring;

    千万双眼睛注视着船——平稳,勇敢,坚定。

    But O heart!heart!heart!

    但是痛心啊!痛心!痛心!

    O the bleeding drops of red!

    瞧一滴滴鲜红的血!

    Where on the deck my Captain lies,

    甲板上躺着我的船长,

    Fallen cold and dead.

    他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

    O Captain! my Captain!rise up and hear the bells;

    啊,船长!我的船长!起来吧,倾听钟声;

    Rise up -for you the flag is flung -for you the bugle trills,

    起来吧,号角为您长鸣,旌旗为您高悬:

    For you bouquets and ribbon'd wreaths-for you the shores crowding,

    迎接您,多少花束花圈——候着您,千万人峰拥岸边;

    For you they call, the swaying mass, their eager faces turing;

    他们向您高呼,拥来挤去,仰起殷切的脸;

    Here, Captain!dear father!

    啊,船长!亲爱的父亲!

    This arm beneath your head;

    我的手臂托着您的头!

    It is some dream that on the deck

    莫非是一场梦:在甲板上

    You 've fallen cold and dead.

    您倒下去,冰冷,永别。

    My Captain does not answer, his lips are pale and still,

    我的船长不作声,嘴唇惨白,毫不动弹;

    My father does not feel my arm , he has no pulse nor will;

    我的父亲没感到我的手臂,没有脉搏,没有遗言;

    The ship is anchor'd safe and sound, its voyage closed and done;

    船舶抛锚停下,平安抵达;船程终了;

    From fearful trip the victor ship comes in with object won;

    历经难险返航,夺得胜利目标。

    Exult, O shores!and ring, O bells!

    啊,岸上钟声齐鸣,啊,人们一片欢腾!

    But I,with mourful tread,

    但是,我在甲板上,在船长身旁,

    Walk the deck my captain lies,

    心悲切,步履沉重;

    Fallen cold and dead.

    因为他倒下去,冰冷,永别。

    0/0
      上一篇:第三册第15篇:笔 下一篇:第三册第17篇:多才多艺的人

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程