美国语文第四册 第25期:棕色画眉鸟
教程:​美国语文第四册  浏览:497  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    There's a merry brown thrush sitting up in a tree;

    一只欢乐的棕色画眉鸟坐在树枝上;

    " He's singing to me! he's singing to me!"

    “他在对我歌唱!他在对我歌唱!”

    And what does he say, little girl, little boy?

    小女孩,小男孩,他在说什么?

    Oh, the world's running over with joy!

    哦,世界将一直充满欢乐!

    Don't You hear? Don't you see?

    难道你听不见?难道你看不出?

    Hush! look! In my tree

    安静!看呐!在我的树上

    I'm as happy as happy can be!

    我要多快乐有多快乐!

    And the brown thrush keeps singing, A nest do you see,

    棕色画眉一直在唱着,你看到鸟巢了么?

    And five eggs hid by me in the juniper tree?

    看到被我藏在杜松树上的五颗蛋了么?

    Don't meddle! don't touch! little girl, little boy,

    别捣乱!别碰!小女孩,小男孩,

    Or the world will lose some of its joy!

    否则世界将会失去一些欢乐!

    Now I'm glad! now I'm free!

    现在我非常高兴!现在我很自由!

    And I always shall be,

    而且我会一直这样

    If you never bring sorrow to me.

    只要你们不给我带来悲伤。

    So the merry brown thrush sings away in the tree,

    所以欢乐的棕色画眉总在树上歌唱,

    To you and to me, to you and to me;

    向着你和我,向着我和你;

    And he sings all the day, little girl, little boy,

    他整天都在唱,小女孩,小男孩,

    Oh, the world's running over with joy!

    哦,世界将一直充满欢乐!

    But long it won't be,Don't you know? Don't you see? Unless we're as good as can be.

    但这并不长久难道你不知道?难道你看不出?除非我们能做多好就做多好。

    小学英语教材

    0/0
      上一篇:美国语文第四册 第24期:真正的男子汉(04) 下一篇:美国语文第四册 第26期:暴风雨中的船(01)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程