美国语文第四册 第45期:小草之声
教程:​美国语文第四册  浏览:499  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; By the dusty roadside,

    我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,沿着尘土飞扬的路边,

    On the sunny hillside,Close by the noisy brook,

    爬上阳光灿烂的山坡,接近潺潺的小溪,

    In every shady nook, I come creeping, creeping, everywhere.

    在每一处荫凉的角落。我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀。

    Here I come, creeping, creeping everywhere;

    我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,

    All round the open door, Where sit the aged poor,

    围着敞开的房门,这里坐着上了年纪的人,

    Here where the children play, In the bright and merry May,

    在明媚的五月,孩子们来此玩耍。

    I come creeping, creeping, everywhere.

    我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀。

    Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; You can not see me coming,

    我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,你们看不到我来了,

    Nor hear my low, sweet humming, For in the starry night,

    也听不到我甜美的低声哼唱,因为在有星星的夜晚,

    And the glad morning light, I come, quietly creeping, everywhere.

    和欢快的晨光里,我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀。

    Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; More welcome than the flowers,

    我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀;比花朵更受欢迎;

    In summer's pleasant hours; The gentle cow is glad,

    在夏季的美好时光里,温顺的牛儿很欢乐,

    And the merry birds not sad, To see me creeping, creeping, everywhere.

    快乐鸟儿不悲伤,看着我到处爬呀,爬呀。

    Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; When you're numbered with the dead,

    我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,当死亡降临,

    In your still and narrow bed, In the happy spring I'll come,

    你躺在静静的坟墓里,我会在快乐的春天到来,

    And deck your narrow home,Creeping, silently creeping, everywhere.

    装点你的坟墓,爬呀,沉默地爬呀,到处爬。

    Here I come, creeping, creeping, everywhere; My humble song of praise,

    我来啦,到处爬呀,爬呀,我卑微的赞美之歌,

    Most gratefully I raise, To Him at whose command,

    充满感激的唱起,美化了大地的他,

    I beautify the land, Creeping, silently creeping, everywhere.

    美化了大地的他,爬呀,沉默地爬呀,到处爬。

    小学英语教材

    0/0
      上一篇:美国语文第四册 第44期:哈利与他的狗(03) 下一篇:美国语文第四册 第46期:鹰

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程