面试英语口语脱口而出 第51期:信号不是很顺畅
教程:面试口语脱口而出  浏览:665  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    1. Sorry, can you repeat that again? I can't hear you.

    对不起,你能再说一遍吗?我听不见。

    2. There is too much static on the line.

    电话里杂音太多。

    3 Pardon? I can hardly hear you.

    对不起,我听不见。

    4. We've got a bad line;can you repeat that?

    信号特别不好,你能重复一遍吗?

    5. Sorry, the connection is terrible.

    对不起,信号太弱了。

    6. I'll call you back because I can't hear anything.

    我什么都听不到,一会再打给你吧。

    7. Sorry, we've got a poor connection.

    对不起,信号很不好。

    8. Sorry, I have trouble hearing you.

    对不起,我听不见。

    9. Can you repeat that, please?

    你能重复一遍吗?

    10. I'll call you back because I can't hear anything.

    我什么都听不到,我待会儿再打给你吧。

    Dialogue 1

    对话 1

    A: Hello, this is Julie from Google Corp. Is that Jin Lili?

    A: 你好,我是谷歌公司的茱莉。你是金丽丽吗?

    B: Yes, this is Jin Lili. What can I do for you?

    B: 是的,我是金丽丽。有什么事吗?

    A: I am calling to impart the news that you are supposed to have an inteview.

    A: 我通知你来面试。

    B: There is too much static on the line.

    B: 电话里杂音太多。

    A: I said that you are supposed to have an interview.

    A: 我是,你被通知来面试。

    B: Pardon? I can hardly heat you. I will call you later.

    B: 对不起,我几乎听不见你说什么。我晚点儿打给你吧。

    Dialogue 2

    对话 2

    A: Hi, is that Mr. Wu?

    A: 你好,请问是吴先生吗?

    B: Yes. What can I do for you?

    B: 是的,有什么事吗?

    A: I am calling to query about some of your information.

    A: 我来问问你的一些情况。

    B: We've got a bad line. Can you repeat that please?

    B: 信号特别不好,你能重复一遍吗?

    A: I said I want to ask about some of your information.

    A: 我是说我想问一下你的一些情况。

    B: Sorry, the connection is terrible. I'll call you back because I can't heat anything.

    B: 对不起,信号太弱了。我什么都听不到。待会儿再打给你吧。

    0/0
      上一篇:面试英语口语脱口而出 第50期:语速过快或过慢 下一篇:面试英语口语脱口而出 第52期:双方友好问话

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程