里昂夜读英语美文[61]:再别康桥
教程:里昂夜读  浏览:849  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    Very quietly I take my leave

    轻轻的我走了,

    As quietly as I came here;

    正如我轻轻的来;

    Quietly I wave good-bye

    我轻轻的招手,

    To the rosy clouds in the western sky.

    作别西天的云彩。

    The golden willows by the riverside

    那河畔的金柳,

    Are young brides in the setting sun;

    是夕阳中的新娘;

    Their reflections on the shimmering waves

    波光里的艳影,

    Always linger in the depth of my heart.

    在我的心头荡漾。

    The floating heart growing the sludge

    软泥上的青荇,

    Sways leisurely under the water;

    油油的在水底招摇;

    In the gentle waves of Cambridge

    在康河的柔波里,

    I would be a water plant!

    我甘心做一条水草!

    That pool under the shade of elm trees

    那榆荫下的一潭,

    Holds not water but the rainbow from the sky;

    不是清泉,是天上虹;

    Shattered to pieces among the duck weeds

    揉碎在浮藻间,

    Is the sediment of a rainbow-like dream.

    沉淀着彩虹似的梦。

    To seek a dream?

    寻梦?

    Just to pole a boat upstream

    撑一支长篙,

    To where the green grass is more verdant

    向青草更青处漫溯;

    Or to have the boat fully loaded with the starlight

    满载一船星辉,

    And sing aloud in the splendor of starlight.

    在星辉斑斓里放歌。

    But I can’t sing aloud

    但我不能放歌,

    Quietness is my farewell music;

    悄悄是别离的笙箫;

    Even summer insects heap silence for me

    夏虫也为我沉默,

    Silent is Cambridge tonight!

    沉默是今晚的康桥!

    Very quietly I left

    悄悄的我走了,

    As quietly as I came here;

    正如我悄悄的来;

    Gently I flick my sleeves

    我挥一挥衣袖,

    Not even a wisp of cloud will I bring away

    不带走一片云彩

     

     

    英语美文

    0/0
      上一篇:里昂夜读英语美文[60]:爱之瓶 下一篇:里昂夜读英语美文[62]:偶感

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程