美国语文第五册 第308期:哈姆雷特(03)
教程:​美国语文第五册  浏览:417  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Where, as they had deliver'd, both in time, Form of the thing, each word made true and good, The apparition comes:

    果然不出所料,那魂灵又来了,它出现的时间还有身影与马塞勒斯与勃那多描述得竟然不差分毫。

    I knew your father; These hands are not more like.

    我见过您的父王,那魂灵模样与您的父王委实无异。

    But where was this?

    在什么地方?

    Marcellus says: My lord, upon the platform where we watch'd.

    马塞勒斯说:陛下,就在我们守夜的平台上。

    Did you speak to it?

    你们与它说话吗?

    Horatio says: My lord, I did; But answer made it none:

    霍瑞修说:陛下,我问话了,可它没有回应;

    yet once methought It lifted up its head and did address Itself to motion, like as it would speak;

    可我觉得,那魂灵当时好像抬起头,刚想开口说话,

    But even then the morning cock crew loud, And at the sound it shrunk in haste away, And vanish'd from our sight.

    可偏巧那时,晨鸡鸣叫起来,那魂灵听见鸡鸣声,转眼间便隐遁不见了。

    'T is very strange.

    这事可真够鬼怪灵异。

    As I do live, my honor'd lord, 't is true; And we did think it writ down in our duty To let you know of it.

    尊贵的陛下,此事千真万确,我敢以性命担保;我们有责任让您知晓实情。

    Indeed, indeed, sirs, but this troubles me, Hold you the watch to-night?

    很好,真的,朋友们,不过我对这事依然心存疑惑,今晚你们还去守夜?

    Marcellus and Bernardo say: We do, my lord.

    马塞勒斯和勃那多说:是的,陛下。

    Arm'd, say you? Arm'd, my lord.

    你们说那魂灵穿着胄甲?是的,陛下。

    From top to toe? My lord, from head to foot.

    全身披挂?从头至脚,陛下。

    Then saw you not his face?

    那你们没看清那魂灵的脸吗?

    Horatio says: Oh, yes, my lord; he wore his beaver up.

    霍瑞修说:哦,我看见了,陛下;它揭起了脸上盔甲。

    What, look'd he frowningly?

    它愁眉紧锁吗?

    A countenance more in sorrow than in anger.

    它的脸上悲伤胜过愤怒。

    Pale or red? Nay, very pale.

    脸色惨白或是红润?满脸惨白。

    0/0
      上一篇:美国语文第五册 第307期:哈姆雷特(02) 下一篇:美国语文第五册 第309期:哈姆雷特(04)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)