美国语文第五册 第309期:哈姆雷特(04)
教程:​美国语文第五册  浏览:413  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    And fix'd his eyes upon you? Most constantly.

    它盯着你看吗?几乎一直盯着。

    I would I had been there.

    如果我当时在场,那该多好。

    It would have much amazed you.

    您会惊悚万分的。

    Very like, very like. Stay'd it long?

    确实,差不多如此。那魂灵盘桓多久?

    While one with moderate haste might tell a hundred.

    估计从一数到一百,大体的平均速度吧。

    Marcellus and Bernardo say: Longer, longer.

    马塞勒斯和勃那多说:还要再长点,再长点。

    Horatio says: Not when I saw't.

    霍瑞修说:我看见的时候,应该这样。

    Hamlet says: His beard was grizzled,—no?

    哈姆雷特说:那魂灵胡须花白还是黑色?

    It was, as I have seen it in his life, A sable silver'd.

    我当时所见,与国王生前一样,黑色胡须中夹杂少许白色。

    I will watch to-night; Perchance 't will walk again. I warrant it will.

    我今晚也去守夜,或许那魂灵还会再来。我相信,它会出来的。

    If it assume my noble father's person, I'll speak to it, though hell itself should gape And bid me hold my peace.

    倘若那魂灵以我尊贵的父王形象出现,我要与它说话,哪怕地狱裂开,撒旦令我噤言。

    I pray you all, If you have hitherto conceal'd this sight, Let it be tenable in your silence still;

    如果你们尚未将你们所见告知他人,不妨依然保持缄默,我会感念你们。

    And whatsoever else shall hap to-night, Give it an understanding, but no tongue:

    无论今晚情况如何,谨记在心,万不可逞口舌之强,

    I will requite your loves. So, fare you well: Upon the platform, 'twixt eleven and twelve, I'll visit you.

    你们的忠诚会有回报。好了,再见。今晚十一点到十二点之间,我会登临平台一查究竟。

    0/0
      上一篇:美国语文第五册 第308期:哈姆雷特(03) 下一篇:美国语文第五册 第310期:论烤猪(01)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)