天真与经验之歌[1] 天真之歌序诗
教程:天真与经验之歌  浏览:1523  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    Introduction

    天真之歌序诗

    Piping down the valleys wild,

    我吹着枚笛从荒谷走下来

    Piping songs of pleasant glee,

    吹着愉快欢欣的歌,

    On a cloud I saw a child,

    我看见云端上有一个小孩。

    And he laughing said to me:

    他乐呵呵地对我说。

    'Pipe a song about a Lamb!'

    吹一支小羔羊的歌吧:

    So I piped with merry cheer.

    我便吹得如痴如醉,

    'Piper, pipe that song again.'

    吹笛人再吹一遍吧——

    So I piped: he wept to hear.

    我就吹了,他听着却掉了泪。

     

    'Drop thy pipe, thy happy pipe;

    放下你的风笛,你美好的风笛

    Sing thy songs of happy cheer!'

    唱一些欢乐的曲调,

    So I sung the same again,

    我就又把它重新唱起,

    While he wept with joy to hear.

    他听着、高兴得眼泪直掉。

    'Piper, sit thee down and write

    吹笛人你坐下来写点吧,

    In a book, that all may read.'

    写成一本书让大伙都读到——

    So he vanished from my sight;

    他说完就消失在我眼前,

    And I plucked a hollow reed,

    我就摘了一根空心的芦苇草。

    And I made a rural pen,

    我做成一枝乡土味的笔,

    And I stained the water clear,

    我把它往清清的水里一蘸,

    And I wrote my happy songs

    我写下我快乐的歌曲,

    Every child may joy to hear.

    孩子们个个都听得喜欢。

     

     

    英语诗歌散文

    0/0
      上一篇:查看所有《天真与经验之歌》 下一篇:天真与经验之歌[2] 牧童

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)