天真与经验之歌[18] 一个梦
教程:天真与经验之歌  浏览:584  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    A Dream

    一个梦

    Once a dream did weave a shade

    一次一个梦织成一片浓阴

    O'er my angel-guarded bed,

    笼罩在我那有天使守护的床顶,

    That an emmet lost its way

    我想我是躺在草地上

    Where on grass methought I lay.

    有一只蚂蚁迷失了方向。

    Troubled, wildered, and forlorn,

    困惑,茫然,凄凄惨惨,

    Dark, benighted, travel-worn,

    天色已晚,走得疲乏不堪,

    Over many a tangled spray,

    有一捆捆树枝纵横交错,

    All heart-broke, I heard her say:

    全然心碎,我听见她说。

    'O my children! do they cry,

    啊,我的孩子们!他们可在哭泣,

    Do they hear their father sigh?

    他们可听见他们的父亲在叹息。

    Now they look abroad to see,

    一会儿他们跑到外面眺望,

    Now return and weep for me.'

    一会儿又回来为我悲伤。

    Pitying, I dropped a tear:

    我落下一滴泪出于怜悯,

    But I saw a glow-worm near,

    但是我看见一个萤火虫走近,

    Who replied, 'What wailing wight

    它答腔,是那个家伙在号啕,

    Calls the watchman of the night?'

    把我这个守夜者给唤来了。

    'I am set to light the ground,

    我就要照亮这地面,

    While the beetle goes his round:

    这时甲虫开始到处转;

    Follow now the beetle's hum;

    现在跟着甲虫的嗡嗡声走吧,

    Little wanderer, hie thee home!'

    小流浪者,你快快赶回家。

    英语诗歌散文

    0/0
      上一篇:天真与经验之歌[17] 婴儿的欢乐 下一篇:天真与经验之歌[19] 别人的悲哀

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)