天真与经验之歌[26] 扫烟囱的孩子
教程:天真与经验之歌  浏览:3173  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    The Chimney-sweeper

    扫烟囱的孩子

    A little black thing among the snow,

    雪地里有一个黑黑的小东西:

    Crying! 'weep! weep!' in notes of woe!

    叫喊着扫呀,扫呀,哭哭啼啼!

    'Where are thy father and mother? Say!'—

    喂!你的爸爸妈妈都哪儿去了?

    'They are both gone up to the church to pray.

    他们都到礼拜堂去做祷告。

    'Because I was happy upon the heath,

    因为我在荒原上本来很欢畅,

    And smiled among the winter's snow,

    而且在冬天的大雪里微笑:

    They clothed me in the clothes of death,

    他们给我穿上了丧服似的衣裳。

    And taught me to sing the notes of woe.

    又教我唱起这悲伤的曲调。

    'And because I am happy and dance and sing,

    因为我快活,又跳又唱,

    They think they have done me no injury,

    他们就以为对我毫无损伤:

    And are gone to praise God and His priest and king,

    就去赞美上帝与他的牧师和国王,

    Who made up a heaven of our misery.'

    这一伙把我们的苦难硬说是天堂。

    英语诗歌散文

    0/0
      上一篇:天真与经验之歌[25] 小女孩的寻获 下一篇:天真与经验之歌[27] 保姆之歌

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)