天真与经验之歌[30] 天使
教程:天真与经验之歌  浏览:512  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    The Angel

    天使

    I dreamt a dream! What can it mean?

    我做了一个梦!怎么说得清?

    And that I was a maiden Queen

    梦见我竟是个女王,还没有结婚:

    Guarded by an Angel mild:

    被一个温柔的天使护卫:

    Witless woe was ne'er beguiled!

    却并不能排遣我愚蠢的伤悲!

    And I wept both night and day,

    我总是在哭泣,夜晚和白天

    And he wiped my tears away;

    他总是把我的泪水擦干,

    And I wept both day and night,

    我总是在哭泣,白天和夜晚,

    And hid from him my heart's delight.

    我心中的欢悦却向他隐瞒。

    So he took his wings, and fled;

    因此他就展翅飞走:

    Then the morn blushed rosy red.

    清晨抹上玫魂红的娇羞:

    I dried my tears, and armed my fears

    我擦干了眼泪,开始武装,

    With ten thousand shields and spears.

    用一万副盾牌与长矛使我不心慌。

    Soon my Angel came again;

    不久我的天使又飞回:

    I was armed, he came in vain;

    我却已武装戒备,他这是白费:

    For the time of youth was fled,

    青春的时光早已不知去向,

    And grey hairs were on my head.

    我的头上也已白发苍苍。

    英语诗歌散文

    0/0
      上一篇:天真与经验之歌[29] 虻虫 下一篇:天真与经验之歌[31] 老虎

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)