天真与经验之歌[35] 爱情的花园
教程:天真与经验之歌  浏览:546  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    The Garden Of Love

    爱情的花园

    I went to the Garden of Love,

    我去到爱情的花园里,

    And saw what I never had seen;

    看见了我从未见过的情景:

    A Chapel was built in the midst,

    在我经常玩耍的草地

    Where I used to play on the green.

    有一座礼拜堂建立在中心

    And the gates of this Chapel were shut,

    这礼拜堂的大门紧紧关闭,

    And 'Thou shalt not' writ over the door;

    门上写着,你不准如何如何;

    So I turned to the Garden of Love

    于是我转身到爱情的花园里,

    That so many sweet flowers bore.

    那里盛开着许多可爱的花朵,

    And I saw it was filled with graves,

    我却看见那儿尽是坟墓,

    And tombstones where flowers should be;

    墓碑代替了原有的花朵:

    And priests in black gowns were walking their rounds,

    穿黑袍的牧师还在踱来踱去,

    And binding with briars my joys and desires.

    用荆棘捆住了我的欲念和欢乐。

    英语诗歌散文

    0/0
      上一篇:天真与经验之歌[34] 百合花 下一篇:天真与经验之歌[36] 流浪儿

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)