美国语文第六册 第204期:布鲁图和凯西尤的争吵(2)
教程:​美国语文第六册  浏览:281  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Urge me no more, I shall forget myself: Have mind upon your health; tempt me no further.

    别再逼我,我快要失去镇静了;留心你的安全,别再引诱我了。

    Away, slight man! Is't possible? Hear me, for I will speak.

    滚,卑鄙的家伙!这可能吗?听着,我要说我的话。

    Must I give way and room to your rash choler?

    蛮不成我必须对你的暴怒退让吗?

    Shall I be frighted when a madman stares?

    难道一个疯子瞪瞪眼睛就可以把我吓着吗?

    O ye gods! ye gods! must I endure all this?

    神啊!神啊!我必须忍受这一切吗?

    All this! Ay, more: fret till your proud heart break; Go, show your slaves how choleric you are, And make your bondmen tremble.

    这一切!哼,还没完呢。你发怒结果你骄傲的心都气破了吧;去,让你的奴隶们看看你的脾气多大,让你的努力抖成一团。

    Must I budge? Must I observe you? Must I stand and crouch Under your testy humor?

    难道我必须让着你?看你的脸色吗?当你心烦意乱时,我必须老老实实站在一旁,唯命是从吗?

    By the gods, You shall digest the venom of your spleen, Though it do split you;

    我指着神明发誓,即使你气炸了肺,也是你自怨自艾;

     

    for, from this day forth, I'll use you for my mirth, yea for my laughter, When you are waspish.

    因为,从今天起,你生气时,我要拿你取乐。

    Is it come to this? You say you are a better soldier;

    你会达到目的吗?你说你是一个比我更好的军人;

    Let it appear so; make your vaunting true, And it shall please me well: for mine own part, I shall be glad to learn of noble men.

    还是让事实来证明你夸的海口吧,我当然会十分高兴的。就我自己来说,我很乐意向高尚的人学习呢。

    You wrong me every way; you wrong me, Brutus; I said, an elder soldier, not a better: Did I say "better"?

    你在各方面侮辱我;你侮辱我,布鲁图。我说过我是一个老兵,可并没有说我是一个比你更出色的军人;我说过“更出色”这个词吗?

    If you did, I care not. When Caesar lived, he durst not thus have moved me.

    你到底说没说过,我不在乎。恺撒在世的时候,连他也不敢这样招惹我啊。

    Peace, peace! you durst not so have tempted him. I durst not? No. What! durst not tempt him?

    拉倒,拉倒吧!难道你敢这样招惹他啊。我不敢?你不敢。什么!不敢招惹他?

    For your life, you durst not. Do not presume too much upon my love; I may do that I shall be sorry for.

    你确实不敢招惹他。不要仗着你我的交情太放肆了;我也许会做叫我后悔的事情来的。

    You have done that you should be sorry for.

    你已经做了你应该后悔的事。

    0/0
      上一篇:美国语文第六册 第203期:布鲁图和凯西尤的争吵(1) 下一篇:美国语文第六册 第205期:布鲁图和凯西尤的争吵(3)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)