小学生双语晨读 287 RAINS AND TEARS 雨和泪
小学英语晨读经典365,共365篇,是小学生双语晨读的一套优秀英语读物,由英美儿歌、童谣和故事改编,听力课堂每天推荐一篇,坚持一段时间,孩子的英语水平一定会有质的飞跃。
DAY 287
/n/
Nina needs nine knitting needles to knit naughty Nita's knickers nicely.
RAINS AND TEARS 雨和泪
Rains and tears are the same, 雨和泪都一样,
But in the sun, 但在阳光中,
You got to play the game. 你得玩这个游戏。
When you cry in wintertime, 当你在冬天哭泣,
You can't pretend, 你无法假装,
It's nothing but the rain. 那是雨水。
How many times I've seen, 多少次我看见,
Tears coming from 泪水从你蓝眼睛中
your blue eyes? 流下?
Rain and tears in the sun, 阳光中的雨和泪,
But in your heart you feel the rain, 在你心中你感觉到的
Or the waves? 是雨还是浪?
Rain or tears both rush home, 雨或泪冲刷着家园,
For in my heart there 我心里再也不会
never be the sun. 有阳光。
Rain and tears are the same, 雨和泪都一样,
But in the sun, 但在阳光中,
You got to play the game. 你得玩这个游戏。
文选中的韵脚为/eim/,
需重读两个same/seim/和两个game/geim/。同时,文选中四个sun/sʌn/也需重读。