365天英语口语之出国旅游口语 第16期:寻找住房
教程:365天英语口语大全(出国旅游篇)  浏览:728  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    I don't want to live in the dormitory.
    我不想住在宿舍里。
    I hate to live in the dorm.
    我讨厌住在宿舍里.
    dormitory n. 宿舍(其简写形式为dorm)

    I want to rent an apartment.
    我想租一套公寓。
    I want to rent a two-bedroom flat.
    我想租一套两居室。
    I've been told that you might have an apartment for rent.
    有人告诉我说你们可能有一套公寓要出租。
    Do you have an apartment to let?你有房子要出租吗?
    let v. 出租

    I want to share an apartment with a non-smoking male.
    我想和一位不吸烟的男性合租。
    I'd like to share an apartment with a non-smoking female.
    我想和一位不吸烟的女性合租。
    male n. 男性
    female n. 女性
    hare with“分坦.分辜.共同使用”

    I need a spacious apartment.
    我需要一个宽敞的房子。
    spacious n.宽敞的

    Is this an elevator building?
    楼里有电梯吗?
    elevator n. 升降电梯

    I don't want to live on the first floor because it's too noisy.
    我不想住在一楼,因为太吵了。
    I don't want to live on the top floor.
    我不想住在顶楼。
    I want to live on the sixth floor.
    我想住在六楼。
    Does the building have security?
    l楼里有保安人员吗?
    security n. 保安措施,警卫

     

     

    Looking for an Apartment寻找住房

    Student: I've been told you might have an apartment to let. Would it be convenient to see it now?
    学生:有人告诉我说你们可能有一套公寓要出租,现在方便看看吗?
    Agent: Sure do. Please come this way. It's on the 3rd floor. This is the bedroom. It's large enough for two people.
    中介代理:当然可以了。请这边走,房子在三楼…这是卧室,足够住两个人的。
    Student: Maybe the room is a bit small. but it isn't stuffy at all. It seems really warm too. May I see the kitchen?
    学生:这房间可能有点儿小,但一点儿也不闷,而且看起来也很暖和。我可以看看厨房吗?
    Agent: Of course. It's full-size and completely modern. The owner just had it remodeled. so everything in it is new, including the fridge and stove.
    中介代理:可以啊。这个厨房尺寸标准而且完全现代化?业主刚重新装修的,所以每一样东西都是新的,包括冰箱和炉子。
    Student: How much is the rent?
    学生:房租是多少呢?
    Agent: It's two hundred bucks a month. payable at the beginning of every month.
    中介代理:一个月两百美元,月初交。
    Student: Are water and electricity included?
    学生:水电费在内吗?
    Agent: No. they are both extra. But all local telephone calls are free and there's cable for the television and it's free too.
    中介代理:不在内,水电费是另外收费的。但是所有的市话都是免费的,而且这里的有线电视也是免费的?
    Student: Well, then I think Yd like to take it.
    学生:好吧,那我就租下了。
    Agent: It'll be two months up front. And please remember no parties.
    中介代理:需预先交两个月的房租,还要记住不能在这里开派对。

     

    1.“sure do”是很常用的口语短句,意为“当然行了,当然可以了”,也可以只用“sure”。
    2.“buck”是俚语,意思是“美元”,相当于“dollar”。
    3.“up front”在这里的意思为“提前,预先”,相当于“in advance”。例如: We'll pay you half up front and the other half when you've finished the job.(我们先付给你一半钱,剩下的一半等你干完了再付。)另外,“up front”还可以作名词,在口语中表示“提前支付的款项,先期付款”;“…remember no parties.“在这里表示“…remember no parties are allowed.”,即“记住不能在这里开派对”。
     

     

     

    房屋广告常用简写词

    在美国,获得房屋信息的最佳途径就是浏览当地报纸。周日版一般会刊登当地售房和租房的广告,但在周六晚间即可在街头或杂货店里买到。广告刊登在分类广告的房地产专栏和公寓栏内。但要想看懂上面的广告,还要先学一下广告里的常用简写词。

    0/0
      上一篇:365天英语口语之出国旅游口语 第15期:熟悉校园和同学 下一篇:365天英语口语之出国旅游口语 第17期:上课下课

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程