导购口语 第104期:潮流商品(1)
教程:导购口语  浏览:325  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Conversation 1

    A: May I help you, sir?

    A:我能为你效劳吗,先生?

    B: Yes, I'm looking for a wristwatch.

    B:是的,我想看手表。

    A: What kink of wristwatch are you interested in, a dress watch or a sport watch?

    A:您对哪个类型的手表有兴趣,装饰用的手表还是运动表?

    B: A dress watch!

    B:装饰用的手表。

    A: We have a complete range of famous brands here. How about this one? It's an Omega.

    A:我们这儿各种名牌的货色齐全。这只如何?这只是欧米伽的。

    B: I'm afraid that I'm not interested in watches with metal watchbands.

    B:我对金属表带的手表没兴趣。

    A: Oh, so you prefer a watch with a leather watchband… Let me see… How about this one? It's a Dunhill.

    A:哦,原来您偏好皮革表带的手表。……我看看……。这只如何?这是登喜路的。

    B: To be frank, I can't afford watches of this range. They're too expensive for me. Can you show me some other brands?

    B:坦白说,我买不起这种等级的表。他们对我而言太昂贵了。你能不能给我看看其他牌子的表?

    A: if you don't mind, may I ask how much you care to pay? I have to know this to recommend one to your liking.

    A:如果您不介意的话,请问您打算付多少钱买表?我的先知道这点才能介绍合您意的表给您。

    B: I was thinking about something around thirty dollars.

    B:我准备花三十美元左右。

    A: I see. How do you like Seiko? Seiko watches are pretty good. They keep time as well as being tasteful.

    A:我知道了。您喜不喜欢精工表?精工表相当好。不但准确,格调也很高雅。

    B: Can I have a look?

    B:我能看看吗?

    A: Certainly… Here. What do you think of this one?

    A:当然可以……喏。您觉得这只如何?

    B: I'd like to take a look at that square one… how much does it sell for?

    B:我想看看那只方形的。……它的售价是多少?

    A: Twenty-eight dollars. It's a quartz.

    A:二十八美元。是石英表。

    B:I'll take it.

    B:我买了。

    0/0
      上一篇:导购口语 第103期:数码 下一篇:导购口语 第105期:潮流商品(2)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程