导购口语 第110期:家具电器(1)
教程:导购口语  浏览:348  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Conversation 1

    A: Would you like to see some cups and saucers?

    A:您要看一些杯子和碟子吗?

    B: Alright. Please lead the way. May I have a look at hose behind the counter? Maybe they're better.

    B:好的,请带路。我能看看在柜台后面的那些吗?可能会更好些。

    A: Certainly. We've got some fine workmanship here. Just look at the glaze. I' sure you'll be very proud to have them.

    A:当然可以。这里有一些做工精致的产品,只要看看那种釉色,就相信您会以拥有它们为傲。

    B: Oh, really? Well, it's plain and simple. It'll go with our decoration, but can you show me those just for comparison?

    B:噢,是吗?这是朴素简单的。可以配得上我们装饰的格调。但你能让我看看那些吗?只是为了比较罢了。

    A: Certainly, madam. Perhaps these are more to your taste! See how bright and attractive they are!

    A:夫人,当让可以,也许这些更对您的胃口。看它们多么明亮迷人啊!

    B: they do look a bit better than the other ones. Are these microwave oven proofed?

    B:它们看起来的确比其他的要好多了。这些可以放进微波炉吗?

    A: you'll see on the bottom that they are.

    A:您可以在他们的地面看到说明,这些是可以放进微波炉的。

    B: put them aside them. I'll pay for them later. I want to see some tableware now.

    B:将它们放在一边。我待会儿在付账。现在,我想看看餐具。

    A: Follow me, please. Would ou like to take a look at these?

    A:请跟我来。您要看这些吗?

    B: Are they silver-gilt?

    B:它们是镀银的吗?

    A: No, they are made of stainless steel.

    A:不是,使用不锈钢制成的。

    B: But they look a bit too dull. I think you'd better show me something silver-plated.

    B:但它们看起来颜色暗了点。你最好拿些镀银的给我看看吧。

    0/0
      上一篇:导购口语 第109期:良好售后 下一篇:导购口语 第111期:家具电器(2)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程