福尔摩斯探案集·斑点带子案 第4期:海伦小姐(4)
教程:福尔摩斯探案全集  浏览:493  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Sherlock Holmes ran her over with one of his quick, all-comprehensive glances.

    歇洛克·福尔摩斯迅速地从上到下打量了她一下。

    "You must not fear," said he soothingly, bending forward and patting her forearm.

    "你不必害怕,"他探身向前,轻轻地拍拍她的手臂,安慰她说,

    "We shall soon set matters right, I have no doubt. You have come in by train this morning, I see."

    "我毫不怀疑,我们很快就会把事情处理好的,我知道,你是今天早上坐火车来的。"

    "You know me, then?"

    "那么说,你认识我?"

    "No, but I observe the second half of a return ticket in the palm of your left glove.

    "不,我注意到你左手的手套里有一张回程车票的后半截。

    You must have started early, and yet you had a good drive in a dog-cart, along heavy roads, before you reached the station."

    你一定是很早就动身的,而且在到达车站之前,还乘坐过单马车在崎岖的泥泞道路上行驶了一段漫长的路程。"

    The lady gave a violent start and stared in bewilderment at my companion.

    那位女士猛地吃了一惊,惶惑地凝视着我的同伴。

    "There is no mystery, my dear madam," said he, smiling.

    "这里面没什么奥妙,亲爱的小姐,"他笑了笑说。

    "The left arm of your jacket is spattered with mud in no less than seven places.

    "你外套的左臂上,至少有七处溅上了泥。

    The marks are perfectly fresh. There is no vehicle save a dog-cart which throws up mud in that way,

    这些泥迹都是新沾上的。除了单马车以外,没有什么其它车辆会这样地甩起泥巴来,

    and then only when you sit on the left-hand side of the driver."

    并且只有你坐在车夫左面才会溅到泥的。"

    0/0
      上一篇:福尔摩斯探案集·斑点带子案 第3期:海伦小姐(3) 下一篇:福尔摩斯探案集·斑点带子案 第5期:海伦小姐(5)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程