福尔摩斯探案集·斑点带子案 第5期:海伦小姐(5)
教程:福尔摩斯探案全集  浏览:392  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    "Whatever your reasons may be, you are perfectly correct," said she.

    "不管你是怎么判断出来的,你说得完全正确,"她说,

    "I started from home before six, reached Leatherhead at twenty past, and came in by the first train to Waterloo.

    "我六点钟前离家上路,六点二十到达莱瑟黑德,然后乘坐开往滑铁卢的第一班火车来的。

    Sir, I can stand this strain no longer; I shall go mad if it continues.

    先生,这么紧张我再也受不了啦,这样下去我会发疯的。

    I have no one to turn to -- none, save only one, who cares for me, and he, poor fellow, can be of little aid.

    我是求助无门--一个能帮忙的人也没有,除了只有那么一个人关心我,可是他这可怜的人儿,也是爱莫能助。

    I have heard of you, Mr. Holmes; I have heard of you from Mrs. Farintosh, whom you helped in the hour of her sore need.

    我听人说起过你,福尔摩斯先生,我是从法林托歇太太那儿听说的,你曾经在她极需帮助的时候援助过她。

    It was from her that I had your address.

    我正是从她那儿打听到你的地址的。

    Oh, sir, do you not think that you could help me, too,

    噢,先生,你不也可以帮帮我的忙吗?

    and at least throw a little light through the dense darkness which surrounds me?

    至少可以对陷于黑暗深渊的我指出一线光明的吧。

    At present it is out of my power to reward you for your services,

    目前我无力酬劳你对我的帮助,

    but in a month or six weeks I shall be married, with the control of my own income,

    但在一个月或一个半月以内,我即将结婚,那时就能支配我自己的收入,

    and then at least you shall not find me ungrateful."

    你至少可以发现,我不是一个忘恩负义的人。"

    0/0
      上一篇:福尔摩斯探案集·斑点带子案 第4期:海伦小姐(4) 下一篇:福尔摩斯探案集·斑点带子案 第6期:海伦小姐(6)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程