福尔摩斯探案集·斑点带子案 第33期:现场调查(6)
教程:福尔摩斯探案全集  浏览:386  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Holmes walked slowly round and examined each and all of them with the keenest interest.

    福尔摩斯在房间里慢慢地绕了一圈,全神贯注地,逐一地将它们都检查了一遍。

    "What's in here?" he asked, tapping the safe.

    他敲敲保险柜问道:“这里面是什么?"

    "My stepfather's business papers."

    "我继父业务上的文件。"

    "Oh! you have seen inside, then?"

    "噢,那么你看见过里面的了?"

    "Only once, some years ago. I remember that it was full of papers."

    "仅仅一次,那是几年以前。我记得里面装满了文件。"

    "There isn't a cat in it, for example?"

    "比方说,里边不会有一只猫吗?"

    "No. What a strange idea!"

    "不会,多么奇怪的想法!"

    "Well, look at this!" He took up a small saucer of milk which stood on the top of it.

    "哦,看看这个!"他从保险柜上边拿起一个盛奶的浅碟。

    "No; we don't keep a cat. But there is a cheetah and a baboon."

    "不,我们没养猫。但是有一只印度猎豹和一只狒狒。"

    "Ah, yes, of course! Well, a cheetah is just a big cat,

    "啊,是的,当然!嗯,一只印度猎豹也差不多就是一只大猫,

    and yet a saucer of milk does not go very far in satisfying its wants, I daresay.

    可是,我敢说要满足它的需要,一碟奶怕不怎么够吧。

    There is one point which I should wish to determine."

    还有一个特点,我必须确定一下。"

    He squatted down in front of the wooden chair and examined the seat of it with the greatest attention.

    他蹲在木椅前,聚精会神地检查了椅子面。

    0/0
      上一篇:福尔摩斯探案集·斑点带子案 第32期:现场调查(5) 下一篇:福尔摩斯探案集·斑点带子案 第34期:现场调查(7)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)