福尔摩斯探案集·工程师大拇指案 第30期:被砍掉的大拇指(16)
教程:福尔摩斯探案全集  浏览:205  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    "Half dazed, I went into the station and asked about the morning train.

    “我昏昏沉沉地走进车站,打听早班火车的时间。

    There would be one to Reading in less than an hour.

    知道一小时内将有一班开往雷丁的火车。

    The same porter was on duty, I found, as had been there when I arrived.

    我发现值班的还是我来时就在那儿的那位搬运工。

    I inquired of him whether he had ever heard of Colonel Lysander Stark. The name was strange to him.

    我询问他是否听说过莱桑德·斯塔克上校这个人,看来他对这个名字很陌生。

    Had he observed a carriage the night before waiting for me? No, he had not.

    我问他是否注意到昨天晚上等候我的一辆马车,他说没有。

    Was there a police-station anywhere near? There was one about three miles off.

    问他附近是否有警察局,他说三英里外有一个。

    It was too far for me to go, weak and ill as I was.

    像我这样,伤疲交加,这段距离对我来说实在是太远了。

    I determined to wait until I got back to town before telling my story to the police.

    我决定回到城里以后再去报警。

    It was a little past six when I arrived, so I went first to have my wound dressed,

    回到城里时才六点稍过一点,所以我先去包扎伤口。

    and then the doctor was kind enough to bring me along here.

    难为这位医生陪送我来到这里,

    I put the case into your hands and shall do exactly what you advise."

    我把这个案子托付给您,我将完全按照您的意见办。”

    0/0
      上一篇:福尔摩斯探案集·工程师大拇指案 第29期:被砍掉的大拇指(15) 下一篇:福尔摩斯探案集·工程师大拇指案 第31期:实地调查(1)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程