听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第94期:齐聚酒吧
教程:破产姐妹第二季  浏览:311  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    How weird running into you guys here.

    在这里偶遇你们真是太巧了。

    My favorite bar that I come to all the time just 'cause.

    这是我最爱的酒吧,我常无来由的就想来这呢。

    Hi, Andy. These guys are our friends.

    安迪,他们这是我们的朋友。

    We're Amish. Awesome band name.

    我们是阿米什人。这乐团名不错。

    Why did you bring them?

    你带他们俩来干嘛?

    I was afraid to leave them home. Sophie was running out of things to break in her apartment.

    我不敢把他们留在家里嘛。苏菲家都快没东西可以故意砸烂了。

    So what are you guys drinking? Beer. Shut it, Jacob, or I will smite thee.

    你们想喝什么呢?啤酒。雅各布,敢乱说我劈死汝。

    Wait, uh, I'll go with you.

    等等,我跟你一起去。

    FYI, I'm leaving with the redheads In five minutes.

    五分钟后没进展,我就跟红发情侣走。

    Hi, can I get a pitcher of tap, please?

    能给我们来一扎啤酒吗?

    Would you like to dance, Caroline?

    卡洛琳,你想一起跳舞吗?

    Oh, thank you. But that is so not my thing.

    谢谢邀请,但我才不干那种事。

    And besides, that's not so much a dance floor as an STD mosh pit. Awesome.

    而且,那里根本不算舞池,是性病混合池吧。好棒。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第93期:大失所望 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第95期:安迪的担心

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)