听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第95期:安迪的担心
教程:破产姐妹第二季  浏览:437  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    So she called you, right?

    她打给你了对吧?

    I saw her talking on the phone using lots of hand gestures.

    我看到她打电话,还配了一堆手势。

    I figured it was about how bad the date is.

    肯定是在说这约会糟透了吧。

    Okay, I'm going to try and put this as politely as I can, but what the hell is wrong with you? Make a move.

    我尽量用文明点的词汇跟你说,但你他娘的是猪啊?对她下手啊。

    Max, I really like her, but...

    麦克斯,我真的很喜欢她,但...

    What is the but?

    但是怎样?

    But she's Caroline Channing.

    她可是卡洛琳·钱宁啊。

    And you're Andy something. So?

    你也是安迪·啥啥不是吗?

    Yeah, I'm Andy something who owns a small candy store, and she was practically a princess.

    我就只是开间小糖果店的安迪·啥啥,而她算得上是公主了。

    Was. Was a princess. Now she has five pairs of underwear and hasn't done laundry in eight days.

    那是以前,以前是公主。现在她穷得只剩五套内衣裤,但她八天没洗衣服了。

    Max, honestly, I mean, I use those stupid emojis to buy time to figure out what I wanted to say.

    我老实说,我用表情符号回复她是拖延时间,想好我想对她说的话。

    That's why emojis exist. So guys like me don't have to say, "I'm not good enough. I sell gum."

    表情符号作用就是在此。像我这样男人就不用亲口说出,"我配不上你,我是个卖口香糖的"。

    She's the same girl you met in your candy store.

    她就是你在店里遇到的那个女孩。

    No, she's not. That was just a regular, pretty Williamsburg girl.

    不,她不是。当时她只是个普通的漂亮威廉斯堡女孩。

    Now, she's refined, rich Caroline Channing.

    现在她是文雅多金的卡洛琳·钱宁。

    He thinks you're rich and refined. It's a real boner blocker. What?

    她觉得你多金又文雅。害他不知如何下"鸟"。什么?

    He found out who you were, and he's intimidated.

    他知道了你的真实身份,他吓着了。

    You have to act cheap and unrefined. It's the only way.

    你得表现的廉价又粗俗。没别的招了。

    Here we go. I also ordered you guys some nachos.

    来吧。我还帮你们点了脆饼吃。

    No jalapenos. I know that's the devil's garnish.

    没放墨西哥辣椒。我知道那是魔鬼的调味料。

    Great, nachos. They're so low-rent like me.

    太好了,玉米脆饼。跟我一样廉价易得。

    But first, I'm going to chug some draft beer like I always do.

    但我现在要先跟平常一样大口灌点生啤。

    And now I'm gonna freak-dance. Slut, party of one.

    现在我要去骚女"乱舞"了。骚货即将光临舞池。

    Come on, Jacob. I'm going to tear that ass up. Y-y-you are?

    来吧,雅各布,姐要好好宠幸你。真的吗?

    See? That's not special at all.

    你看,她一点也不特别。

    Oh, my God! Call the paramedics. I danced an Amish boy to death.

    天啊!快叫医护人员啊。我让阿米什男孩爽死了。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第94期:齐聚酒吧 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第96期:守得云开见月明

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)