听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第133期:干柴碰烈火
教程:破产姐妹第二季  浏览:273  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Max, you look insanely good.

    麦克斯,你今晚真美。

    Thanks. Now, maybe you could repeat that to your wife, and where is she?

    谢谢夸奖。要不要把这句话对你老婆复诵一遍啊,她人呢?

    We never got married.

    我没有跟她结婚。

    Max! Max! I can't get in!

    麦克斯!麦克斯!我进不去!

    Wait, what do you mean you didn't get married?

    什么,你这没结过婚是什么意思?

    Johnny! Hey, Johnny, I'm back here!

    强尼!强尼!我在这呢!

    I didn't know if I was gonna tell you, but then I got your invite...

    我不知道该不该对你说,然后又接到你的邀请函...

    Max! Johnny! I'm back here!

    麦克斯!强尼!我在这呢!

    Should we just go say "hi"?

    要不要过去打个招呼?

    Uh, no, not right now.

    不必,现在没空。

    Max! Max! I can't get in! Max! Johnny!

    麦克斯!麦克斯!我进不去!麦克斯!强尼!

    Max, I've been thinking about you a lot.

    麦克斯,我一直很想你。

    Stop. Before you say anything else, I just have to say I need candy.

    停。在你说任何话之前,我想说...我要先吃糖。

    All right, what were you saying?

    好了,你刚要说什么来着?

    I called off the wedding because she wasn't the one.

    我取消了婚礼,她不是我的真命天女。

    And you wanna know how I know that?

    想知道我从何得知吗?

    Max! Johnny! I can't get into the party! Come here.

    麦克斯!强尼!我进不去派对现场!过来。

    Help me out! Seriously! That doorman is a biatch!

    帮帮我!求你了!那门卫就是一贱货!

    Okay, so, uh-- Wait, what are we doing?

    好了,所以...等等,我们在干嘛?

    Making out in a room full of candy. Right.

    在放满糖果的房间里亲热。对哦。

    No, no, this can't happen. I was gonna give you my "suck it" face.

    不行,不能这样。我本来要给你我的"你去死吧"脸呢。

    Okay, give it to me. I deserve it.

    行,对我做吧。我应得的。

    Your "suck it" face is hot.

    你的"你去死吧"脸好性感

    It's the hair. Greatest night of my life!

    是发型的功劳。我人生中最棒的一晚了!

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第132期:强尼也来了 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第134期:巧克力碎煎饼

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)