听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第134期:巧克力碎煎饼
教程:破产姐妹第二季  浏览:265  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Disclaimer: this is not my T-shirt, though I am all about the girl power.

    我声明:这不是我的T恤,当然我也很支持女力的啦。

    Disclaimer: it's not my T-shirt either.

    我声明:这也不是我的T恤。

    Some nerd left it in the dryer at the laundromat.

    是某个书呆忘在洗衣店的

    It's mine. Girl power!

    那件是我的。女力哦!

    No way. No way! Do I smell chocolate chips?

    不是吧。不是吧。我闻到的是巧克力碎吗?

    And is uncle Andy making pancakes?

    是安迪叔叔在做煎饼吗?

    You do, and I am.

    你没闻错,我也做了。

    Dude, I don't know you, but chocolate chip pancakes are the balls.

    兄台,虽然我不认识你,但是巧克力碎煎饼超屌啊。

    How did you two sleep?

    你们俩睡得如何?

    Did we sleep?

    哪有时间睡呀?

    Great! So what's gonna happen now?

    很好!那接下来会如何呢?

    I meant today, at the shop, our big first day in business!

    我是说今天店里的事,我们隆重开业的首日呢!

    You thought I was talking about you two?

    你们以为我是在说你们的关系吗?

    Plbbt! I don't care about you two. Plbbt! Nobody cares about you two.

    噗!我才懒得管你们俩。噗!谁有空管你们俩啊。

    Well, first, we have to clean the party mess up.

    首先,我们得先清理昨晚派对的垃圾。

    Andy and I did it last night when you didn't come back.

    昨晚我跟安迪打扫完了在你不知去何处鬼混的时候。

    Um, can someone here mellow out and put some pancakes in her pancake hole?

    某人是不是该放轻松点,塞点煎饼进她的"煎饼洞"里啊?

    No, Caroline, I get it. It's been a rocky ride for Max and me.

    没事,卡洛琳,我明白。我跟麦克斯一路以来的情路不顺。

    See, when we met, I had a girlfriend.

    我跟她刚认识时我有个女朋友。

    Which he never told her about, and... And keep eating.

    但他从来没告诉过她,然后...然后接着吃啊。

    And because of that, Max and I never really got together,

    因为这样,我和麦克斯没有真正在一起过,

    and then that girl and I broke up, and by the time I saw Max again, I was... Engaged to be married?

    而我也跟那女人分手了,后来再见到麦克斯时,我...订了婚准备结婚?

    Yeah, yeah, I was gonna get married.

    是的,我当时准备结婚了。

    Wait, to that same girlfriend?

    等等,是跟之前那女朋友吗?

    Different one. Different one.

    不是的。另外一个。

    Yeah, but that didn't work out either, and I've had a couple girlfriends since... Oh! Only a couple!

    但那事后来也没成,之后我也再交过几个女朋友...哟!还"几个"呢!

    Yeah, none of them seemed to work out. None of them are Max.

    是啊,但是跟她们也一个都没成。她们都取代不了麦克斯。

    Hey, save me a pancake. It looks like Caroline has plans to eat them all.

    帮我留一个煎饼。卡洛琳好像想把它们统统吃光。

    0/0
      上一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第133期:干柴碰烈火 下一篇:听美剧学英语·破产姐妹第二季 第135期:巧克力碎煎饼(2)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)