英国语文第四册(双语):五月皇后(1)
教程:英国语文第四册  浏览:260  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    LESSON 32 The may queen

    第三十二课 五月皇后

    I thought to pass away before, and yet alive I am;

    我之前以为自己已经死去了,但是现在我却依然活着;

    And in the fields all round I hear the bleating of the lamb.

    我身边的田野里充斥着小羊羔的叫声。

    How sadly, I remember, rose the morning of the year!

    我记得,那是今年多么悲伤的一个早晨!

    To die before the snowdrop came—and now the violet's here.

    在雪莲花开放前死去——现在紫罗兰已经盛开。

    It seemed so hard at first, mother, to leave the blessed sun;

    妈妈,一开始要离开这幸福的阳光看起来很难;

    And now it seems as hard to stay; and yet,—His will be done!

    现在看来要留下来也一样很难;但是,——终究能做到的!

     

    But still I think it can't be long before I find release;

    但我还是认为,在我找到释怀之前这不会太长久;

    And that good man, the clergyman, has told me words of peace.

    那个善良的牧师已经向我传达了和平的信息。

    O blessings on his kindly voice, and on his silver hair!

    噢!他那亲切的声音中和他的银发上满是祝福!

    And blessings on his whole life long, until he meet me there!

    祝福他的一生,直到他在那个地方遇见我!

    O blessings on his kindly heart, and on his silver head!

    哦!为他善良的心地和满头华发祝福吧!

    A thousand times I blessed him as he knelt beside my bed.

    他跪在我的床边,我给了他一千次祝福。

     

    0/0
      上一篇:英国语文第四册(双语):云雀(2) 下一篇:英国语文第四册(双语):五月皇后(2)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程