英国语文第四册(双语):五月皇后(2)
教程:英国语文第四册  浏览:288  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    He taught me all the mercy, for he showed me all the sin:

    他教会我要仁慈,因为他向我展示了所有的罪恶:

    Now, though my lamp was lighted late, there's One will let me in:

    现在,虽然我很晚才点起灯,但还是会有人让我进去:

    Nor would I now be well, mother, again, if that could be;

    妈妈,如果可以再一次的话,我还是没有那么好;

    For my desire is but to pass to Him that died for me.

    因为我的愿望不过是去到为我牺牲的他身边。

    O look! the sun begins to rise, the heavens are in a glow;

    噢!看!太阳出来了,将天空映红;

    He shines upon a hundred fields, and all of them I know:

    阳光照耀着我所知道的所有地方:

    And there I move no longer now, and there his light may shine—

    我站在那一动不动,任凭阳光洒落身上——

    Wild flowers in the valley for other hands than mine.

    山谷中的野花是为别人而不是为我而开。

    O sweet and strange it seems to me, that, ere this day is done,

    噢,这对我来说甜蜜又奇怪,在今天结束以前,

     

    The voice that now is speaking may be beyond the sun! —

    现在正在说话的声音可能会在太阳以外的地方!——

    For ever and for ever with those just souls and true! —

    精神永永远远真实地留存!——

    And what is life that we should moan? why make we such ado?

    我要为生活哀叹些什么?为什么我们会这么困扰?

    For ever and for ever all in a blessed home! —

    所有都永远在一个幸福的家庭中!——

    And there to wait a little while till you and Effie come!

    在那里稍等,直到你和艾菲的到来!

    To lie within the light of God, as I lie upon your breast—

    躺在上帝的光芒之下,就像依偎在你的怀中——

    And the wicked cease from troubling, and the weary are at rest.

    终于不再困扰和疲惫。

    —Tennyson

    —丁尼生

     

    0/0
      上一篇:英国语文第四册(双语):五月皇后(1) 下一篇:英国语文第四册(双语):北美野牛(1)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)