1.预订/确认返程机票
我想预订一张明天上午的机票。
I'd like to make a reservation for one tomorrow morning.
[aid laik tuː meik ə ˌrezəˈveiʃn fɔː wʌn təˈmɔrəu ˈmɔːniŋ ]
○我想预留一个从纽约到北京的座位。
I'd like to reserve a seat from New York to Beijing.
[aid laik tuː riˈzəːv ə siːt frɔm njuː jɔːk tuː ˈbeiˈjiŋ ]
○CA982航班还有座位吗?
Any seats left on flight CA982?
[ˈeni siːts left ɔn flait ˈsiːˈei nain eit tuː ]
请看看其他航空公司有没有座位。
Please check other airlines.
[pliːz tʃek ˈʌðə ˈεəlainz ]
○能把我列入候补名单吗?
Can you put me on the waiting list?
[kæn juː put miː ɔn ðə ˈweitiŋ list ]
我想订一张开放机票的座位。
I'd like to book a seat for my open ticket.
[aid laik tuː buk ə siːt fɔː mai ˈəupən ˈtikit ]
●open ticket 开放机票,不定期机票
公务舱。
Business class.
[ˈbiznis klɑːs ]
你是选择一等舱、公务舱还是经济舱?
Are you planning to fly first class, business class or economy class?
[ɑː juː plæniŋ tuː flai fəːst klɑːs ˈbiznis klɑːs ɔː iˈkɔnəmi klɑːs ]
哪班飞机最早到北京?
Which plane arrives earliest in Beijing?
[witʃ plein əˈraivz əːlist in ˈbeiˈjiŋ ]
○什么时候出发?
What time does it leave?
[wɔt taim dʌz it liːv ]
我想乘坐两点十分的航班。
I'll take the 2:10 flight.
[ail teik ðə tuː ten flait ]
○什么时候到达?
What time does it arrive?
[wɔt taim dʌz it əˈraiv ]
我能把7月1号的机票改到7月10号吗?
Can I change my July 1st flight to July 10th?
[kæn ai tʃeindʒ mai dʒuˈlai ðə fəːst flait tuː dʒuˈlai ðə tenθ ]
○我想取消原来的航班,换乘CA853航班。
I want to cancel my flight , and change to flight CA853.
[ai wɔnt tuː ˈkænsl mai flaitˈ ænd tʃeindʒ tuː flait ˈsiːˈei eit faiv θriː ]
我在哪里取机票?
Where do I pick up my ticket?
[wεə duː ai pik ʌp mai ˈtikit ]
○我需要什么时候去取机票?
When do I need to pick up my ticket?
[wen duː ai niːd tuː pik ʌp mai ˈtikit ]
○我应该什么时候办理登机手续?
When should I check in?
[wen ʃud ai tʃek in ]
我想确认我到北京的班机。
I'd like to confirm my flight to Beijing.
[aid laik tuː kənˈfəːm mai flait tuː ˈbeiˈjiŋ ]
○我想再确定我的订位。
I'd like to reconfirm my reservation, please.
[aid laik tuː rikənˈfəːm mai ˌrezəˈveiʃn pliːz ]