超能陆战队(双语+音频) 第14期:到学校报到
教程:超能陆战队  浏览:238  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    My microbot?

    那是我的微型机器人吗?

    This doesn't make any sense.

    这没道理啊。

    Puberty can often be a confusing time for a young adolescent flowering into manhood.

    对于要过渡到成年阶段的青少年来说,青春期通常是让人感到迷惑的。

    No. The thing is attracted to the other microbots, but that's impossible.

    不。这东西应该被其它微型机器人吸引,但那不可能。

    They were destroyed in the fire.

    它们都在大火里被毁掉了。

    Dumb thing's broken.

    这个蠢东西坏掉了。

    Your tiny robot is trying to go somewhere.

    你的小机器人想要去哪里。

    Oh, yeah? Why don't you find out where it's trying to go?

    是吗?你干脆找一下它想去哪儿吧?

    Would that stabilize your pubescent mood swings?

    那会稳定你青春期的情绪波动吗?

    Absolutely.

    当然了。

    Baymax? Baymax? Baymax?

    大白?大白?大白?

    What?

    搞什么?.

    Hiro?

    小宏?

    Hey, Aunt Cass!

    嘿,凯斯姨妈!

    Wow. You're up and...

    你起来了,而且...

    Yeah! I figured it was time.

    是啊!我想是时候了。

    Are you registering for school?

    你要去学校注册吗?

    Uh...Yes.

    额...对。

    I thought about what you said. Really inspired me.

    我考虑了你说的,确实启发了我。

    Oh, honey, that's so great.

    亲爱的,那太好了。

    Okay, special dinner tonight.

    好了,今晚给你准备特别大餐。

    I'll whip up some chicken wings.

    我会做些鸡翅,很快就好。

    You know, with the hot sauce that makes our faces numb.

    涂上辣酱,辣到你脸都麻。

    Okay, sounds good.

    听起来不错。

    Great! Last hug.

    就这么定了!最后抱抱。

    Baymax!

    大白!

    Baymax!

    大白!

    Baymax!

    大白!

    0/0
      上一篇:超能陆战队(双语+音频) 第13期:私人医疗保健伙伴 下一篇:超能陆战队(双语+音频) 第15期:小机器人

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程