故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第四集 Part6
教程:故园风雨后·1981(中英对白)  浏览:249  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    我只是觉得
    I only thought that
    如果我不会从事
    if I wasn't going to take up one of the professions
    需要学位的职业
    where a degree is necessary,
    那现在就开始做我想做的事 或许更好
    it might be better to start now on what I intend doing.
    我想当个画家
    I intend being a painter.
    你会需要一间画室
    You'll need a studio.
    是的
    Yes.
    嗯 这里没有画室
    Well, there's no studio here.
    我不会让你在走廊里画画的
    I'm not going to have you painting in the gallery.
    不 我也没打算这样
    No, I never meant to.
    我也不会让家里到处都是裸模
    Nor will I have undraped models all over the house
    或者说着可怕术语的评论家
    or critics with their horrible jargon.
    我也不喜欢松节油的味道
    And I don't like the smell of turpentine.
    我想 你会做好打算
    I presume you intend to do the thing properly
    画油画的吧
    and paint with oils?
    呃 我第一年可能不会画很多
    Well, I probably shouldn't paint much in the first year.
    不管怎么说 我应该会去一所学校
    Anyway, I should be at a school.
    出国吗
    Abroad?
    我相信 国外有一些非常好的学校
    There are some excellent schools abroad, I believe.
    呃 出国或者在这
    Well, abroad or here.
    我要先到处看看
    I shall have to look round first.
    出国到处看看
    Look round abroad.
    总之 你同意我离开牛津吗
    Anyhow, you agree to my leaving Oxford?
    同意 同意 我亲爱的儿子 你22岁了
    Agree? Agree? My dear boy, you're 22.
    是20岁 父亲
    20, father.
    十月才满21岁
    21 in October.
    是吗 哈哈
    Is that all you are? Ha.
    好像不止吧
    It seems much longer.
    那一年 我没有再见到塞巴斯蒂安
    I did not see Sebastian again that year.
    夏天快结束的时候
    Towards the end of the summer,
    我去了巴黎的一个小艺术学校
    I took up a place in a small art school in Paris
    在伊尔·圣路易找了几间房子
    and found rooms in the lle Saint-Louis.
    马奇曼夫人的一封信结束了这一段
    A letter from Lady Marchmain completes this chapter:
    “我亲爱的查尔斯
    "My dear Charles,
    塞巴斯蒂安住在这里并不快乐
    "Sebastian's stay here has not been happy.
    桑格拉斯先生好心地同意
    "Mr. Samgrass has kindly consented
    照顾他
    "to take charge of him,
    他们一起去了黎凡特
    "and they go together to the Levant,
    黎凡特:历史上不准确的地理名称 中东托罗斯山脉以南 地中海东岸 阿拉伯沙漠以北 上美索不达米亚以西 当今为叙利亚 黎巴嫩 约旦 以色列 巴勒斯坦等国家
    桑格拉斯先生期待了很久
    "where Mr. Samgrass has long been anxious
    去调查一些东正教修道院
    "to investigate a number of orthodox monasteries.
    我希望你下学期的安排
    "I hope your arrangements for next term
    没有被伴随你的
    "have not been too much upset
    这一切打乱
    and that everything will go well with you."
    我今天早晨去了花园房
    "I went to the garden room this morning
    非常遗憾”
    and was so very sorry."

    0/0
      上一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第四集 Part5 下一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第五集 Part1

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程