故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第八集 Part4
教程:故园风雨后·1981(中英对白)  浏览:114  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    《尚流》:英国八卦杂志
    但他们和我已经分属两个 彼此隔绝的世界
    but they and I had fallen apart into separate worlds.
    您想喝点什么 先生
    Can I get you anything, sir?
    一杯威士忌苏打 不要冰
    A whiskey soda, no ice.
    抱歉 先生 所有的苏打都是冰的
    I'm sorry, sir. All the soda's iced.
    —水也是冰的吗 —哦 是的 先生
    -Is the water iced? -Oh, yes, sir.
    行吧
    That'll do.
    查尔斯
    Charles.
    你好
    Hello.
    我听说你在这 西莉娅打电话给我的
    I heard you were here. Celia telephoned to me.
    真高兴
    It's delightful.
    你跟我喝一杯吗
    Will you join me for a drink?
    谢谢你
    Thank you.
    你在干什么
    What are you doing?
    等呢 我的女仆在收拾东西
    Waiting. My maid's unpacking.
    自从我们离开伦敦之后 她就非常讨厌
    She's been so disagreeable ever since we left England.
    她现在在抱怨我的客舱
    She's complaining now about the cabin.
    我不知道为什么
    I can't think why.
    在我看来挺豪华的
    It seems the lap of luxury to me.
    他拿来了两个水壶
    He brought two jugs,
    一壶装着冰水 一壶装着开水
    one of iced water, the other of boiling water.
    我把它们混合到合适的温度
    I mixed them to the right temperature.
    我会记住您的要求 先生
    I'll remember that's how you take it, sir.
    谢谢你
    Thank you.
    您想要喝点什么 夫人
    What can I get for you, madam?
    哦 一杯热可可
    Oh, a hot chocolate.
    好的 夫人
    Very good, madam.
    我现在都看不到你
    I never see you now.
    我从来看不到我喜欢的人
    I never see anyone I like.
    我不知道为什么
    I can't think why.
    你在一直在美国做什么呢
    What have you been doing in America?
    你不知道吗
    Don't you know?
    我有时间再跟你说
    I'll tell you about it sometime.
    我是个傻瓜
    I've been a mug.
    我以为我爱上了一个人
    I thought I was in love with someone,
    但结果并非如此
    but it didn't quite work out that way.
    你呢 查尔斯
    What about you, Charles?
    你最近怎么样
    What have you been up to?
    哦 我只是在画画
    Oh, I've just been painting,
    尝试不同的风格
    trying different styles.
    我刚结束一次旅行回来
    I'm just back from a trip.
    你去哪了
    Where have you been?
    墨西哥 中美洲
    Mexico, Central America,
    挺远的
    quite a way from anywhere.
    我觉得 我需要改变环境
    I felt I needed a change of scene.
    我越来越厌烦了
    I was getting stale.
    那听起来很惊险
    It sounds thrilling.
    我真想看看那些画
    I'm longing to see the pictures.
    西莉娅想让我拿出一些画 在她的鸡尾酒聚会上
    Celia wanted me to unpack them and stick them around the cabin
    挂在客舱里 但我做不到
    for her cocktail party, but I couldn't do that.
    是吗
    No.
    西莉娅还和从前一样漂亮吗
    Is Celia as pretty as ever?
    我一直觉得 她是我们同龄女孩里面
    I always thought she had the most delicious looks
    长得最好看的
    of any girl in our year.
    她没有变
    She hasn't changed.
    你变了 查尔斯
    You have, Charles,
    这么瘦 这么严肃
    so lean and grim,
    完全不是塞巴斯蒂安带回家的 那个漂亮男孩了
    not at all the pretty boy Sebastian brought home with him.
    也更坚强了
    Harder too.
    你也更温柔了
    And you're softer?
    对 我也觉得
    Yes, I think so.
    我现在更耐心了
    I'm more patient now.
    也更悲伤了
    And sadder too.
    哦 对 悲伤了很多
    Oh, yes, much sadder.
    面朝房间 谢谢
    Facing into the room, please.
    两小时后 我回到客舱的时候
    My wife was in exuberant spirits
    我妻子精力充沛 热情洋溢
    when, two hours later, I returned to the cabin.
    你来了 我把一切都做好了
    There you are. I've had to do everything.
    看起来怎么样
    How does it look?
    你得去换衣服了
    You must go and get dressed.
    你这段时间都去哪了
    Where have you been all this time?
    跟朱丽娅·莫特兰聊天
    Talking to Julia Mottram.
    你认识她吗
    Do you know her?
    哦 当然 你曾经是她那酒鬼哥哥的朋友
    Oh, of course, you were a friend of the dipso brother.
    天哪 她真有魅力
    Goodness, her glamour.
    她也很欣赏你的美貌
    She greatly admires your looks too.
    她曾经是博伊的一个女朋友
    She used to be a girlfriend of Boy's.
    西莉娅·赖德是博伊·马卡斯特的妹妹
    不是吧
    Surely not.
    他一直这么说
    He always said so.
    你有没有考虑过
    Have you considered
    你的客人要怎么吃这里的鱼子酱
    how your guests are going to eat this caviar?
    哦 有的
    Oh, I have.
    没法解决
    It's insoluble.
    但我想 这里总有这么多吃的
    But I suppose there's always this.
    哦 不管怎么说 人们在聚会上
    Oh, anyway, people always find ways
    总能找到吃东西的方法
    of eating things at parties.
    你记得有一次 我们用裁纸刀
    Do you remember we once ate potted shrimps
    吃罐装虾吗
    with a paper knife?
    是吗
    Did we?
    亲爱的
    Darling.
    是你求婚的那晚
    It was the night you popped the question.
    我记得 是你求婚的
    As I remember it, you popped.
    好吧 是我们订婚的那晚
    Well, the night we got engaged.
    哼 你还没说
    Well, you haven't said
    你觉得这样的安排怎么样
    what you think about the arrangements.
    像电影演员的梦(寐以求的场景)
    It's a cinema actor's dream.
    电影演员 我正要跟你说这个
    Cinema actors, that's what I want to talk about.
    查尔斯 我一直在想
    Charles, I've been thinking.
    我相信 你完全适合
    I do believe you're absolutely cut out
    做电影场景设计师
    to be a set designer for the cinema.
    我邀请了两位 非常重要的美国人
    I've invited two very important Americans,
    真正的好莱坞巨头
    real Hollywood magnates.
    向我保证 你会很理智地跟他们说话 (讨好讨好他们)
    Do promise you'll be sensible and talk to them.
    啊 圣诞老人来了
    Ah, here is Father Christmas.
    哦 亲爱的西莉娅夫人
    Oh, dear Lady Celia.
    一切都好吗 夫人
    Is everything all right, madam?
    我们正为您送来的这只天鹅着迷呢
    We were just in raptures over your swan.
    如果你穿上最暖和的衣服
    If you'll put on your warmest clothes
    跟我去冷库探险
    and come on an expedition with me to the cold storage,
    我可以向你展示 装满这些东西的
    I could show you a whole Noah's Ark
    一整条诺亚方舟
    full of such objects.
    配鱼子酱的吐司很快就会送过来
    The toast for the caviar will be along shortly.
    他们正在烤
    They're keeping it hot.
    吐司 你听到了吗 查尔斯
    Toast. Do you hear that, Charles?
    吐司
    Toast!
    我知道你不喜欢我的天鹅
    I do believe you've taken against my swan.
    呃 我们才刚刚…
    Well, we were just-
    现在 别在乘务长面前(表现出来)你的厌恶
    Now, don't be beastly about it in front of the purser.
    我觉得 他能想到送这份礼物 很贴心
    I think it was sweet of him to think of it.
    你知道 如果查尔斯 在关于16世纪威尼斯宴会
    You know, if Charles had read about it in a description
    的文章中 看到过这种天鹅
    of a 16th-century banquet in Venice,
    那他一定会说 “那才是真正值得过的好日子”
    he'd have said, "Those were the days to live."
    在16世纪的威尼斯
    In 16th-century Venice,
    它会是一个不太一样的形状
    it would have been a somewhat different shape.
    你好 你好
    Hello! How are you?
    你能来 我真高兴
    I'm so glad you could come.
    西莉娅 多漂亮的天鹅
    Celia, what a beautiful swan!
    真好看
    Isn't it heavenly?
    我讨厌扫兴
    I hate to spoil the fun,
    但看上去 我们将会遇到风暴
    but it looks like we're in for a storm.

    0/0
      上一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第八集 Part3 下一篇:故园风雨后(1981) 第一季 第八集 Part5

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程