如果你想获得幸福,学会和解
教程:英语漫读  浏览:239  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    The word 'adjustment' seems very weird

    和解,这个词听起来很别扭

    but please believe me

    但请相信我

    adjustment is the key of happiness .

    和解是幸福的关键

    Always make your point,

    如果你一味表达自己的观点

    just think about yourself,

    只想着自己

    being selfish etc.

    总是自私自利

    Being selfish is good for a moment,

    自私可能会让你一时感到畅快

    but being selfish means making distance with everybody,

    但自私也意味着与每个人都保持距离

    with friends, family.

    与朋友和家人保持距离

    Being selfish means hurting others unnecessary .

    自私意味着不必要的伤害别人

    如果你想获得幸福,学会和解

    Adjustments means you truly love a person or your family.

    而和解却意味着你真心爱一个人,爱你的家庭

    Non-adjustments means you are selfish.

    不接受和解,意味着你的自私

    Adjustments means giving respect

    和解意味着付出尊重

    and Non-adjustments means you live only for yourself.

    不接受和解,意味着你只为自己而活

    Adjustments means creating a happy family

    和解意味着你可以建立幸福的家庭

    and good atmosphere around you

    在你周围营造欢乐的氛围

    and Non-adjustments means hurting everybody for your own sake.

    而不接受和解则意味着出于自己的目的去伤害他人

    Adjustment is tough ,

    和解是一件困难的事情

    it is very hard to go against your wish for others happiness

    违背自己的心意,却要考虑他人的福祉,这的确很难

    but believe me

    但,请相信我

    this tough course gives you a lifetime happiness

    这艰难的一课,会给你带来一生幸福

    and lots of blessings .

    和无数祝福

    If you will not adjust,

    如果你不和解

    nothing will happen,

    什么都不会改变

    things will go as they are going.

    事情会只会自然的发展下去

    your happiness will be lost somewhere.

    你的幸福会在某处失去

    We have to learn to adjust

    我们必须学会和解

    because it is a part of a life

    因为这是生活的一部分

    and of course

    显然

    we are not living on this planet alone.

    我们不是生活在这个星球上唯一的人

    People are adjusting with us

    其他人也要学着与我和解

    so do we have to.

    我们也要学会如此

    In short,

    简而言之

    I would like to say that

    我想要说

    if want to be loved by everyone

    如果你想要身边的人爱你

    then you have to learn to adjust,

    那么,你就要学会和解

    either the day is not too far

    若非如此,总有一天你会发现

    when you will be alone in your life.

    你的生活中孤身一人

    How much you adjust,

    只要做出一点和解

    you will be flooded with friends

    你就会被亲朋好友包围

    because non-adjusting people always remain alone,

    因为不去和解的人永远都孤单

    frustrated ,

    备受挫折

    depressed etc.

    深陷抑郁

    Happiness always gain in giving happiness.

    幸福都是从给予幸福中获得的

    如果你想获得幸福,学会和解
    Learn to adjust

    学着和解

    if you want to be happy.

    如果你想要获得幸福

    Always making others adjust for you

    如果你总是强迫其他人为了你和解

    means grabbing their happiness in your stubbornness

    这意味着你把其他人的幸福操纵在你的固执之中

    but remember one thing also,

    但你还应该记住一件事

    no one should always adjust.

    没有人应该永远妥协

    Remember one thing as well

    记住一件事

    that don't always adjusts

    不要一味的和解

    because always making adjustments

    因为一味的与他人和解

    means reducing your price in others eyes.

    会让你在他人眼中掉价

    If you want to be loved then learn to adjust.

    如果你想要被爱,学会和解

    If you want to be flooded with friends learn to adjust.

    如果你想被朋友包围,学会和解

    If you want to be happy then learn to adjust.

    如果你想获得幸福,学会和解

    0/0
      上一篇:一位女士收养了一只年长的狗,发现就是她小时候养过的那只 下一篇:2019年秋季观叶指南

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)