双语美文:我们生活在光里
教程:英语漫读  浏览:182  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    As I look outside from my desk at work,

    当我工作之余从桌前向外探望

    I have a view of the mountains,

    眼前是一派群山

    a beautiful, partially cloudy blue sky

    云海半遮,天际蔚蓝的美景

    and the random car traffic on our quiet road.

    马路上一派宁静,偶尔有车流经过

    I love this view

    我十分喜爱这景致

    and consider myself blessed

    心存感恩

    to have it every work day.

    为自己每个工作日都能坐览这番景致

    I have worked for companies

    我曾在数家公司任职

    where my desk or cubicle had no window view

    坐在桌前或隔间里,却没有窗外美景

    and there are associates at my current company

    现在这家公司里的一些同事

    who do not have a view.

    也没有美景可赏

    I know I am lucky

    我知道自己很幸运

    and I appreciate it so much.

    并且为此格外欣喜

    I stop

    我时常驻足

    and let the sunlight shine on my face,

    让阳光照在自己脸上

    I close my eyes

    我闭上眼睛

    and feel it warm my soul.

    感觉阳光温暖了自己的灵魂

    Maybe this day had a restful night to start it,

    或许安宁只在今夜,明天却是一日操劳

    maybe I am in mourning,

    或许我正心中悲怆

    I could be tired or sore from the gym.

    或许我刚健身归来,感到疲累,四肢酸痛

    Maybe I have trouble in my heart

    或许我心中正有烦恼

    over an action from my young adult children,

    由于我刚成年的孩子某个举动

    my husband or myself.

    由于丈夫或我自身

    There are so many ways a day can start,

    有如此多的不同方式,可以开启新一天

    But

    但是

    when I feel that light touch my face,

    当我感到光照在脸上

    warm it in the heat of summer

    带着夏天的灼热让我感到温暖

    or I shiver in the cold of winter,

    抑或冬天的严寒让我瑟瑟发抖

    I am blessed

    我知道自己被祝福着

    I know happiness is with me.

    我知道幸福与我同在

    0/0
      上一篇:一周都不说一句话的孤独的老年生活 下一篇:双语美文:不幸,让人更懂得爱

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程