Flightless Bird 破碎的梦想
《暮光之城》电影原声插曲,感动于男主角Edward和女主角Bella之间真诚的爱情故事。
I was a quick wet boy 我是一个贫穷的男人
Diving too deep for coins 为了生活苦苦的追寻
All of your straight blind eyes 城市冰冷的物质眼神
Wide on my plastic toys 肆无忌惮打量我的天真
And when the cops closed the fair 当世界再无公平二字
I cut my long baby hair 我痛心斩断我的幼稚
Stole me a dog-eared map 唯一的路途也已迷失
And called for you everywhere 到处呼唤你的名字
Have I found you? 我是否找到了你?
Flightless bird, jealous, weeping 破碎的梦想?充满了妒忌,回荡着哭泣
Or lost you? 还是失去了你?
American mouth 自由的宣言
Big bill looming 都成了泡沫般的回忆
Now I’m a fat house cat 我是一个一无是处的家伙
Cursing my sore blunt tongue 舔着伤口缩回自己的小窝
Watching the warm poison rats 透过与现实的厚厚隔膜
Curl through the white fence cracks 看着恶心的人一一走过
Kissing on magazine photos 他们搔首弄姿的炫耀自我
Those fishing lures thrown in the cold and clean 肮脏的交易 如此冰冷清澈
Blood of Christ mountain stream 让善良与仁慈血流成河
Have I found you? 我是否找到了你?
Flightless bird, brown hair bleeding 破碎的梦想?渐渐失落,渗着鲜血
Or lost you? 还是失去了你?
American mouth 自由的宣言
Big bill, stuck going down 夸张的承诺 不再执着