暮光之城4.破晓下 精彩对白
1.It is just happening. 终于盼来了。
2. You just have to break them in. 你只要练习下就好了
-----I have been breaking them in for 3 days. 我都练了3天了
e.g. The new shoes are really stiff. You will have to break them in before they feelcomfortable
新鞋子还很硬,你必须先把它们穿软才会比较舒服。
3. I’m thinking it is just a little much,you know? 我觉得这有点过了,不是吗?
4. I know, i look hot. 我知道我看起来很精神/帅。
5. You‘re having second thoughts? 你有其它想法了?
6. Charlie, get in here. Charlie,快过来。
7. I am happy for you. 我真替你高兴。
8. Afraid I will trash your party?
担心我会搞砸你的派对?/担心我会踢场子?trsh v. 搞垮 n.垃圾
9. Are you out of mind? 你疯了吗?
10. You‘ve done us a great service, Jacob. Jacob,你已经帮了我们大忙了。
11. You've played us! 你耍我们!
婚礼上的对白:
神父:
Ladies and gentlemen, we're gathered here on this glorious day to witness the union of Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. Please repeat after me.
女士们,先生们,在这大喜的日子里,我们欢聚一堂,共同见证这对新人的结合。请跟我说。
M:"I, Edward Cullen. Take you, Bella Swan" 我,Edward Cullen. 将与你,Bella Swan.
"To have and to hold" 永结同心
F: For better or for worse 不论好坏
M:For richer or for poorer 不论富有或贫穷
F:In sickness and in health 不论疾病与健康
M:To love 都将彼此相爱
F: To cherish. As long as we both shall live. 互相珍惜。直到永远
M:I do. 我愿意
F:I do. 我愿意
M&F: I love you.
婚礼上Edward妈妈的话:
Iould like to thank Renee and Chalie, for bringing such a wonderful person into the world and into our lives.
We will cherish and protect her forever. 我想谢谢Renee和Chalie,让这么出色的人来到人间,来到我们身边。我们会永远珍惜她,保护她。
Edward:
1.It is an extradinary thing to meet someone who you can bare your soul to.
非同寻常的是能遇见一个你能敞开心扉的人
2. They will accept you for what you are.
他们会接受你的一切。
3. I have been waiting what seems like a very long time to get beyond what I am.
我等了很长时间,才能超越自己
4. With Bella, I feel like I can finally begin.
有了Bella,我才感到人生终于可以开始了。
5. No measure of time with you will be long enough, but let us start with forever.
跟你在一起的时光永远嫌不够,但让我们从永远开始
婚礼上的插曲歌名是《fightless bird》,很好听的一首歌。