第七节 摩擦音
Life is beautiful;生活是美好的。
A:Why are you so happy all the time B:Life is beautiful.
A:你怎么一直都这么快乐呢? B:生活是美好的。
What is your favorite food;你最喜欢吃什么?
A:What is your favorite food;A:你最喜欢吃什么?
B:I have a lot of favorite foods. I can't choose just one!;
B:我有很多喜欢吃的东西。 我不能只选一种。 ;
It's a very nice view.;景色真美。
A:What do you think of the view from here?
A:你认为这儿的景色怎么样? B:It's a very nice view.;B:景色真美。
Have a nice vacation!;度假愉快!
A:Have a nice vacation!; B:Thanks,I will. I'll see you when I get back.;
B:谢谢,我会的。 我回来就去看你。 ;
Are you serious?你是认真的吗?
A:Are you serious B:Yes.I'm completely serious.
A:你是认真的吗? B:是啊,我绝对认真。
Service is good in that restaurant.;那个餐馆的服务很好。
A:Service is good in that restaurant. B:The food is great, too.
A:那个餐馆的服务很好。 B:食物也很好。
My father was pleased with my success.;我的父亲对我的成功感到高兴。
A:My father was pleased with my success. B:I'm sure he was.;
A:我的父亲对我的 成功感到高兴。 B:我相信他会这样的。
Business is business.;公事公办。
A:Why did you make your friend sign a contract;
A:你怎么让你的 朋友签合同呢?
B:Business is business.;B:公事公办。 ;
This fish is so delicious.;这鱼的味道太鲜美了。
A:This fish is so delicious.;A:这鱼的味道太鲜美了。
B:Please help yourself to some more.;B:请多吃点吧。
Let me show you around the city.让我带你参观一下 这个城市吧。
A:Let me show you around the city. B:Thanks for the offer.
A:让我带你参观一下这个城市吧。 B:谢谢你的好意。
It's my pleasure.;这是我的荣幸。
A:Thank you for helping me with my English. B:It's my pleasure.
A:谢谢你帮我学英语。 B:这是我的荣幸。
I usually get up at seven.;我通常在 7 点钟起床。
A:What time should I call you tomorrow morning?
A:我明天早上应该几点钟叫你?
B:I usually get up at seven.B:我通常在 7 点钟起床。
I don't know how to thank you enough.;我不知道应该如何感谢你。
A:I don't know how to thank you enough.;A:我不知道应该 如何感谢你。
B:You really don't have to thank me.;B:你真的不用谢我。
Health is better than wealth.健康胜过财富。
A:Health is better than wealth.;A:健康胜过财富。
B:You can say that again.Nothing is more important than health.
B:你说得太对了。没什么 比健康更重要。
The weather is good today.;今天天气不错。
A:The weather is good today. B:Then let's go for a walk.
A:今天天气不错。 B:那我们去散步吧。
I'm glad to hear that.;听到这个消息我太高兴了。
A:My wife is feeling much better.Thanks for asking.
A:我太太感觉好多了, 谢谢你的关心。
B:I'm glad to hear that.B:听到这个消息 我太高兴了。
Where have you been hiding lately?你最近躲到哪里去了?
A:Where have you been hiding lately;A:你最近躲到哪里去了?
B:I've just been really busy lately.;B:我最近真的很忙。
I hate her.我讨厌她。
A:Why don't you talk to her anymore B:I hate her.
A:你怎么不再跟她说话了? B:我讨厌她。
You have no right to do that.;你没有权力那样做。
A:I'm going to cancel the meeting. B:You have no right to do that.
A:我准备取消那个会议。 B:你没有权力那样做。
My parents are arriving tomorrow morning.我父母明天早晨到达这里。
A:My parents are arriving tomorrow morning.;A:我父母明天早晨到达这里。 B:Wow.You must be very excited.;B:哇,你一定很激动。
That watch looks cheap.;那块手表看起来很低廉。
A:That watch looks cheap. B:Then I guess I shouldn't buy it.
A:那块手表看起来很低廉。 B:那我就不买了。
Choose which you like best.;挑选你最喜欢的。
A:Would you like to go out for Chinese food or western food?
A:你想出去吃中国菜还是西餐?
B:Choose which you like best.B:挑选你最喜欢的。
She's looking for a part time job.她在寻找兼职工作。
A:She's looking for a part time job.A:她在寻找兼职工作。
B:Good idea.It's hard to study and work at a full time job.
B:好主意。做全职工作很难兼顾学习。
Here's your change.这是你的零钱。
A:Here's your change. B:Thanks,but you can keep the change.
A:这是你的零钱。 B:谢谢,不用找了。
第九节 鼻音
Wait a minute.;等一会儿。
A:I'm leaving now. Good-bye. B:Wait a minute.
A:我走了,再见。 B:等一会儿。
He makes a lot of money.;他赚很多钱。
A:He makes a lot of money.;A:他赚很多钱。
B:It's a good thing because his wife spends a lot of money.
B:这是好事,因为他太太花很多钱。
Nice to have you with us.很高兴你能跟我们在一起。
A:Nice to have you with us. B:Well,it's nice to be here.
A:很高兴你能跟 我们在一起。 B:哦,来这儿很好。 ;
Keep it between you and me.;不要跟别人说。
A:Keep it between you and me. B:Don't worry.I won't tell anyone.
A:不要跟别人说。 B:别担心。我不会告诉其他人的。
I think I'm under-paid.;我想我的工资太低了。
A:Why are you looking for a new job?A:你为什么在找新工作?
B:I think I'm under-paid.;B:我想我的工资太低了。
It's nothing serious.;这没什么了不起。
A:I heard you were sick. B:It's nothing serious.
A:听说你病了。 B:没什么严重的。
第十节 舌边音
He's living on easy street.;他过得很富裕。
A:How is your friend Tom doing? B:He's living on easy street.
A:你的朋友汤姆怎么样? B:他过得很富裕。
Look before you leap.;三思而后行。
A:Look before you leap. B:Thanks for the advice.
A:三思而后行。 B:谢谢你的忠告。
What did you learn at school today?你今天在学校 学了些什么?
A:What did you learn at school today? B:Not too much.
A:你今天在学校 学了些什么? B:没什么。
That's a cool car.;那辆车很酷。
A:That's a cool car. B:Thanks.Do you want to go for a ride;
A:那辆车很酷。 B:谢谢。你想去兜兜风吗
第十一节 半元音
She is a wonderful woman.她是个了不起的女人。
A:What is your mother like? B:She is a wonderful woman.;
A:你妈妈是个怎么样的人? B:她是个了不起的女人。
Why did you do that?你为什么那样做?
A:Why did you do that? B:I really don't now why.
A:你为什么那样做? B:我真的不知道为什么。
We yelled English together every day.;我们每天在一起大喊英语。
A:How did you both learn to speak such good English?
A:你们的英语这么好, 是怎么学的?
B:We yelled English together every day.;B:我们每天在一起 大喊英语。 ; Where were you yesterday?昨天你在哪儿?
A:Where were you yesterday? B:I took the day off.
A:昨天你在哪儿? B:我昨天休息。
额外奉献内容:
Don't trick me.;不要欺骗我。
A:Don't trick me. B:I'd never trick you.;
A:不要欺骗我。 B:我永远不会欺骗你。
Just try your best.;竭尽全力吧!
A:I'm worried about making mistakes. B:Just try your best.
A:我担心我会犯错误。 B:竭尽全力吧!
What would you like to drink?你想喝点什么?
A:What would you like to drink? B:Tea is fine.
A:你想喝点什么? B:茶就可以了。
Can you drive?你会开车吗?
A:Can you drive? B:Sure,I've been driving for years.
A:你会开车吗? B:当然,我开车 已经很多年了。
She has lots of friends.;她有很多朋友。
A:She has lots of friends. B:I know.She's really popular.
A:她有很多朋友。 B:我知道,她非常受欢迎。
Don't forget to turn off the lights.;请别忘了把灯关掉。
A:Don't forget to turn off the lights.;A:请别忘了把灯关掉。
B:Thanks for reminding me.;B:谢谢你提醒我。 ;
We're best friends.;我们是好朋友。
A:You two seem really close. B:We're best friends.
A:你们俩看上去很亲密。 B:我们是好朋友。
He always lends me money!;他总是借钱给我。
A:Why are you so nice to him? B:He always lends me money!
A:你为什么对他这么好? B:他总是借钱给我。
A:Why are you so nice to him? B:He always lends me money!;A:你为什么对他这么好? B:他总是借钱给我。
Pronunciation is a big problem for Asian learners.;发音对于亚洲学习者来说 是个大问题.
If you can master pronunciation,you win, you will standout,;如果你能掌握发音,你就 稳操胜券,你将卓然超群,
you will shine above the rest.;你将出类拔萃.
It's worth your effort.It's worth your time.It's worth your hard work.;它值得你为之付出努力、 时间和艰辛。
Follow me! Follow Li Yang! Follow Crazy English! You're gonna make it!;跟我学!跟李阳学! 跟着疯狂英语学! 你一定会成功!
Pronunciation is a big problem for Asian learners.;发音对于亚洲学习者来说 是个大问题.
If you can master pronunciation,you win, you will standout,;如果你能掌握发音,你就 稳操胜券,你将卓然超群,
you will shine above the rest.;你将出类拔萃.
It's worth your effort.It's worth your time.It's worth your hard work.;它值得你为之付出努力、 时间和艰辛。
Follow me! Follow Li Yang! Follow Crazy English! You're gonna make it!;跟我学!跟李阳学! 跟着疯狂英语学! 你一定会成功!
Pronunciation is a big problem for Asian learners.;发音对于亚洲学习者来说 是个大问题.
If you can master pronunciation,you win, you will standout,;如果你能掌握发音,你就 稳操胜券,你将卓然超群,
you will shine above the rest.;你将出类拔萃.
It's worth your effort.It's worth your time.It's worth your hard work.;它值得你为之付出努力、 时间和艰辛。
Follow me!Follow Jim! Follow Crazy English! You're gonna make it! Good luck!;跟我学!跟吉姆学! 跟着疯狂英语学! 你一定会成功!祝你好运!