双语幽默笑话:送礼
教程:英语幽默  浏览:1330  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    A defendant in a lawsuit involving large sum of money was talking to his lawyer.

    一个被告卷入了一桩牵涉大笔资金的诉讼案,他去找他的律师。

    A:If I lose this case, I'll be ruined.

    如果我输了这场官司,我就完了。

    B:It's in the judge's hand now.

    这事掌握在法官的手上。

    A:Would it help if I sent the judge a box of cigars?

    如果我给法官送一箱雪茄,会不会起点作用?

    B:Oh.no !This judge is a stickler for ethical behavior.A turu like that would prejudice him against you. He might even hald you in contempt of coun. in fact.you shouldn't even smile ai the judge.

    哦.不会的!这位法官很固执,非常注意职业道德。这种花招只会让他对你产生偏见,他甚至会认为你蔑视法庭。事实上,你甚至都不用对他微笑。

    With in the course of time,the judge wndered a decision in favor of the defendant.As the defendanL leR the counhouae,

    最后,法官作了一个有利于被告的判决,当被告离开法院时。

    A:Thanks for the tip about the cigars.It worked.

    谢谢你关于雪茄的忠告,这很管用。

    B:I'm sure we wodd have lost the caae if you'd sent them.

    如果你送了的话,我肯定会输掉这场官司。

    A:But did send them.

    但是我的确送了。

    B:What? You did?!

    什么?你送了?!

    A:Yes.That's how we won the case.

    对,这就是我们会赢这场官司的原因。

    B:I don't understand

    我不明白。

    A:It's easy.I sent the cigars to the judge,but enclosed the plaintiff's business card.

    这很简单,我把雪茄送到了法官那里,但是附上了原告的一张名片。

    0/0
      上一篇:双语幽默笑话:养宠物 下一篇:英语幽默:那是做什么用的?

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)