商务实用口语——索赔内容及金额(2)
教程:商务英语  浏览:17336  
  • 资料大小:
  • 资料来源:互联网
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    Part Two

    811.We hope indemnification will be made for all expenses incurred.

    我方希望补偿所有相关费用。

    812.On the basis of the survey report, we register our claim with you for $3,000.

    根据商检报告,我方向你们索赔3000美元。

    813.You are requested to compensate us for the total loss of sugar at value of $105 Per MT.

    我方要求贵方赔偿我方每吨105美元的糖的所的损失。

    814.We claim compensation of $1,800 for inferiority of quality.

    我方要求赔偿1800美元来补偿劣质品。

    815.We have to file a claim against you to the amount of $7,000 plus inspection fee.

    我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,要求贵方赔偿7000美元,加上商检费。

    816.You should compensate us by 3%, plus the inspection fee.

    贵公司应赔偿我们3%的损失,商检费也应该由贵公司负担。

    817.This is a statement of loss and you should indemnify us $2,450.

    这是损失清单一张,你方应赔付我方2450美元。

    818.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $27,500, which we have sustained by the damage to the goods.

    我方不得不向贵方提出索赔,要求贵方赔偿我方货物受损而引起的损失27500美元。

    819.We found that the quality of the TV sets we received last week is below standard. So we request a 5% allowance. 我方发现我们上周收到的电视机的质量低于标准,因此我们向贵方提出5%的索赔。

    820.We claim an allowance of £230 on account of the quality of this shipment.

    由于这批货物的质量问题,我们向你方索赔230英镑。

    821.We have to ask for compensation of £6,000 to cover the loss incurred as result of the inferior quality of the goods.

    我们不得不向贵方索赔6000英镑,作为因劣质货物给我方造成的损失赔偿。

    822.We are compelled to claim on you to compensate us for the loss, $20,000, which we have sustained by the disqualified goods.

    我方不得不向贵方提出索赔2万美元,以补偿不合格货物。

    823.We are willing to accept the shipment only if you allow a 30% reduction in price.

    如果贵方同意降价30%,我方可以接受这批货。

    824.We hope you will settle this claim as soon as possible.

    希望贵方能尽快理赔。

    825.Claims for shortage must be made within 30 days after arrival of the goods.

    对短缺的索赔必须在货物抵达后的30天内提出。

    826.Kindly remit us the amount of claim at an early date.

    请早日将赔偿金汇给我方。

    827.On examination, we have found that many of the sewing machines are severely damaged.

    在对商品进行商检时,我方发现许多缝纫机遭到了严重的损坏。

    828.Please dispatch, within one week, the replacement of another five refrigerators with a price reduction of thirty percent of the total value of the five refrigerators.

    请在一周之内调换另外5台冰箱,并降价5台冰箱总价值的30%。

    829.We should be obliged if you would forward us a replacement for the machine as soon as possible.

    如果贵方能尽快将调换的运送给我方,我方将不胜感激。

    830.We insist that you should send perfect goods to replace the defective goods.

    我方坚持认为贵方应该用好货来调换坏货

     


    0/0
      上一篇:商务实用口语——对索赔要求的回应(1) 下一篇:查看所有《商务英语》

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程