2023年3月英语六级真题听力第一套(2)
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    当提及六级听力时,尤其是英语六级真题听力,我们不禁会想起那些考验英语学习者听力理解能力的挑战。作为英语六级考试的重要组成部分,六级听力部分不仅要求考生能够捕捉和识别出基本的语言信息,更需要他们在有限的时间内对复杂的语境进行准确理解,并快速作出反应。小编为大家整理了2023年3月英语六级真题听力第一套conversation 2的内容,希望能对您有所帮助!

    guitar-4677875_640.jpg

    英文原文

    conversation 2

    对话2

    how did your annual performance evaluation, meeting with your manager go?

    你的年度绩效评估会议和经理谈得怎么样了?

    did you get much in the way of praise?

    你得到很多赞扬吗?

    next to zero, when we came to the part about discussing my areas for growth.

    几乎没有,当我们谈到讨论我成长领域的部分时。

    he bluntly told me that I had an attitude problem.

    他直截了当地告诉我我的态度有问题。

    but he wouldn't really expand on that description.

    但他并没有详细解释这个描述。

    he said it's the little things I do and say.

    他说这是我做的小事情和我说的。

    did you ask him for a specific example?

    你有没有问他具体的例子?

    I did ask him a few more questions to try and narrow it down.

    我确实多问了几个问题,试图缩小范围。

    he said my constant questioning of him and his decisions was the most obvious example he could give.

    他说,我对他和他的决定的不断质疑是他能给出的最明显的例子。

    then our conversation was swiftly brought to a close.

    然后我们的谈话很快就结束了。

    I had a similar experience once.

    我有过一次类似的经历。

    my manager told me I was too honest.

    我的经理告诉我我太诚实了。

    in most cases I thought my honesty was helpful, as did my colleagues.

    在大多数情况下,我认为我的诚实是有帮助的,我的同事也这么认为。

    but my manager thought otherwise.

    但我的经理不这么认为。

    some managers really adopt manipulative language to disguise the unreasonable choices they have made.

    一些经理确实采用了操纵性的语言来掩盖他们做出的不合理选择。

    they don't use the rational power of arguments to resolve issues of conflict or complaints about unfairness.

    他们不使用论据的理性力量来解决冲突问题或对不公平的抱怨。

    right? some employ their persuasive vocabulary and influential communication style to win workplace arguments, by compelling people to perform the intended action.

    是吗?有些人使用他们的说服性词汇和有影响力的沟通风格来赢得工作场所的争论,通过强迫人们执行预定的行动。

    exactly, too honest. isn't that a good thing?

    没错,太诚实了。这不是好事吗?

    I thought that's surely something we should have covered earlier in the section discussing strengths and talents.

    我想这肯定是我们之前在讨论优势和才能的部分就应该涵盖的内容。

    but no, honesty was deemed to be more of a sin than a virtue, since it made people feel uncomfortable, or at least it made the most powerful folks feel uncomfortable.

    但事实并非如此,诚实被视为一种罪恶而不是一种美德,因为它让人们感到不舒服,或者至少让最有权势的人感到不舒服。

    indeed, rhetoric is viewed by many philosophers as the method through which the powerful accumulate more power, by virtue of having the loudest voice.

    确实,许多哲学家认为修辞是强者积累更多权力的方法,因为他们有最大的声音。

    they're able to command greater attention and to further assert their dominance, even when what they're saying doesn't really make much sense.

    他们能够引起更多的关注并进一步巩固他们的统治地位,即使他们所说的话并没有太大的意义。

    in retaining their power and prestige is their priority. it's what makes the most sense to a lot of them.

    保持权力和威望是他们的首要任务。这对他们中的很多人来说是最合理的。

    questions 5 to 8 are based on the conversation you have just heard.

    问题5到8是基于你刚才听到的对话。

    question 5: what was the manager's reason for giving little praise for the man's performance?

    问题5:经理对这名男子表现少加赞扬的原因是什么?

    question 6: what does the woman say about some managers?

    问题6:这位女士是怎么评价一些经理的?

    question 7: according to the woman, what do some managers think of honesty?

    问题7:根据这位女士的说法,一些经理对诚实的看法是什么?

    question 8: what does the woman think is the priority of many managers?

    问题8:这位女士认为许多经理的优先事项是什么?

    0/0
      上一篇:2023年3月英语六级真题听力第一套(1) 下一篇:2023年3月英语六级真题听力第一套(3)

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程