看美剧学口语:《绯闻女孩》第一季地道口语合集
教程:口语实用  浏览:469  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释
    看美剧学口语:《绯闻女孩》第一季地道口语合集

     

    Lily: Serena you’ve been gone, doing who knows what with god knows who.

    Serena你一直都不在这里,在鬼知道什么是哪儿的地方做鬼知道是什么的事儿.

    Chuck: Any interest in fresh air?

    想出去走走透透气吗?

    Gossip: Game on.

    游戏开始了。

    Eric: No offense. Blair: None taken.

    ——没有冒犯的意思。

    ——我不介意。

    Chuck: Move, plz.

    请让一下。

    Blair: Done and done.

    成交!

    * 成交还有其他的说法,比如单用“Deal”。

    Blair:Nighty-night.

    晚安。

    Nate: You set me up.

    你陷害了我。

    Gossip girl: Some one pours that man a drink.

    有人要使他难堪了。

    Blair:Yes, it would be really nice if I was sailing on the may flower.

    对,如果我是古代人(这样穿)就好看了。

    Gossip:Be careful what you fish for.

    对你调查的东西要小心噢。

    Chuck:I was born loaded.

    我是含着金汤匙出生的。

    Nate’s mum: Not another word of this.

    别说了。

    Vanessa: Baby steps.

    慢慢来嘛。

    Blair: Next you cross me, I won’t be as forgiving.

    下次你再背叛我,我就不会手软了。

    Dan: I’m doomed.

    我完蛋了。

    Nate’s pa: I can hardly contain my joy.

    我无法抑制自己的狂喜。

    Blair: Guard my drink.

    看着我的酒。

    Gossip girl: Prohibition never stood a chance against exhibition.

    “阻止”在“表现”面前是没有用的。

    Nate: I’m not over you.

    我忘不了你。

    Father: You don’t say.

    不用说这个。

    Chuck: You wish.

    你想得美。

    Vanessa: C’mon, there’s nothin’ like a lil 80s hair metal to put a smile on your face after a day like this.

    在经历了这样一天后,没有什么能比80年代的轻金属更让你开心的事儿了。

    Serena: Good point.

    说得好。

    Jenny: As you were.

    你们继续吧。

    Gossip: The only thing I’m dishing is seconds.

    我只会上炒冷饭这道菜。

    Dan: Right of your way, pal.

    看路啊,伙计。

    Blair: How could he just blow me off?

    他怎么可以放我鸽子?

    Eleanor: You had me worried sick.

    你让我担心死了。

    Serena: It was a last minute thing.

    (他)也是刚决定的。

    Serena: Then vite, vite!

    那就快点吧!

    Eleanor: What am I supposed to do then? Make a scene? Behave like a pathetic, scorned wife?

    那我应该怎么做?大闹一场?或者扮得像怨妇一样?

    Passer-by: Of course, the throng of children in mittens should have tipped me off.

    噢,当然,那群戴着棒球手套的孩子应该可以告诉我。

    Gossip: Looks like daddy’s lil’ girl isn’t sugar and spice and everything nice after all.

    看来爸爸的乖女儿也不是那么地完美。

    Chuck: She’s been crystal about that since we got back.

    她对此表现得很明显。

    Dan: Thank you, even if I did have to drag it out of yourself.

    谢谢,虽然这是我逼你说出来的。

    Blair: I can’t be held responsible for her mood swings.

    她心情不好不关我的事。

    Serena: Since you and your reputation don’t need me and my low-rent taste, you and Warldof name can weather the storm alone.

    既然你和你的名声不需要我和我低下的品味,你和W的名声就独自面对(这一切,指B面对的危机)吧。

    Blair: We met briefly on Thanksgiving.

    我们在感恩节时见过一面。

    Blair: She’s running herself ragged.

    她在努力。

    Chuck: I’d say, let’s get the bitch.

    我会说,那婊子死定了(让我们搞定/整死那婊子)。

    Blair: Before you landed on my bed, we actually landed on a good idea.

    在你爬上我的床以前我们已经想到了一个好主意。

    Dan:(It) doesn’t quite roll off the tongue.

    这的确很难说出口。

    Blair: Right on schedule.

    不出所料噢。

    Chuck: There won’t be a dry eye in the house, trust me.

    在屋子的人都会哭得稀里哗啦的。

    Dan: Feels like one of you is a fish out of water?

    你们其中的一个感觉会很难受。

    0/0
      上一篇:美语:不遗余力为人分忧 go to the mat 下一篇:美国习惯用语:lower the boom

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)