口语对话:我想领养一只小猫
教程:口语实用  浏览:408  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

      A:That's OK, Ben, just let it go. I thought you were just a little too much into it.

      好了,本,都过去了。我还以为你只是有点奇怪。

      B:I wasn't kidding before, OK, I'm fine now.

      我刚才可没有开玩笑,不过我现在已经好了。

      A:Honey, have you ever heard that there are a lot of stray cats now.

      亲爱的,你听说了现在有很多流浪猫吗?

      B:Yes.

      嗯。

      A:Now they are collected by some volunteers, and people can adopt them or make a donation for the shelters.

      现在有一些志愿者们将猫们聚集起来,然后人们可以收养,或者是给他们捐款建住所。

      B:What are you saying? You are acting weird today.

      你想说什么?你今天有点奇怪。

      A:I want to adopt a cat, and it can be Barbie's boyfriend too.

      我想领养一只小猫,然后他也可以成为芭比的男朋友。

      B:Haha, very funny, but it doesn't make any sense to me.

      哈哈,太有趣了。但是对于我来说却没有任何意义。

      A:That's all right. At least I got myself left.

      好的,至少我坚持我自己的意见。

      B:Seriously, if we will adopt any animals, we'd gotta to talk to Daniel.

      说真的,如果我们要领养任何动物的话,我们得先和丹尼尔谈谈。

      A:I hope that he would grant me with that.

      我希望他会答应。

      B:Hope so.

      希望吧。

    0/0
      上一篇:口语对话:在家乡教堂结婚我都准备好了 下一篇:口语对话:遛鸟Pet Bird

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程