The Arrow And The Song 箭与歌
教程:诗歌散文  浏览:4742  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

     

    -----Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

    ---亨利.瓦茨沃斯.朗费罗

     

      (1

     

      I shot an arrow in the air, 我向空中射了一箭,

     

      It fell to earth, I knew not where; 它已落到地面,我不知道其去向;

     

      For so swiftly it flew, the sight 因它飞得如此地快速

     

      Could not follow it in its flight. 视力无法跟得上它的飞驰。

     

      (2

     

      I breathed a song into the air, 我向空中轻歌一曲,

     

      It fell to earth, I knew not where; 它已落地而停,我不知其去向;

     

      For who has sight so keen and strong, 谁有这么敏锐的视力,

     

      That it can follow the flight of song? 能跟得上歌声的飞驰?

     

      (3

     

      Long, long afterward, in an oak 很久,很久以后,在一棵橡树上,

     

      I found the arrow still unbroke; 我发现它依然完好无损;

     

      And the song, from beginning to end, 而这首歌,从头到尾,

     

      I found again in the heart of a friend. 我发现又深印在一位友人的心上。

    0/0
      上一篇:The Selling of a Soul 出卖灵魂 下一篇:What makes a man?

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程