伊索寓言:飞行的乌龟(二)
教程:伊索寓言  浏览:2759  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Why do I need wrings ?

    为什么我要有翅膀?

    You need wrings to fly .

    你要有翅膀才能飞呀!

    Oh , no , Boo-hoo , Then I can’t fly ?

    哦,不,呜,呜,呜,那么我不能飞吗?

    No , But you can swim , I can’t , so cheer up .

    不能,但是你会游泳,我不会,所以开心点。

    How about this , Mrs.eagle !

    那这样好不好,老鹰太太?

    What ? 什么?Can you take me up ?

    你可以带我上去吗?

    It’s too dangerous .

    那太危险了。

    Oh , please ! Just this once . I want to see the land and the sea from the sky . I’ll do anything for you .

    哦,拜托!只要这一次。我很想从天空看看陆地和海洋。我会为你做任何事情的。

    Well , I don’t know . It’s dangeroue up there , What if you fall ?

    嗯,我不知道呀。那上面很危险,如果你掉下来怎么办?

    Don’t worry . I’ll hold on tight , I’ll be careful.

    别担心。我会抓紧,我会小心的。

    The Turtle keeps begging . The Eagle cannot say “no” any longer She agrees to take the Turtle up into the sky ..

    乌龟不断地恳求。老鹰再也无法说“不”。她答应带乌龟到天空。

    Okay , Mr,Turtle . Juat this once , Never again .

    好吧,乌龟先生。就这一次,下不为例。

    Oh , thank you so much .

    哦,感激不尽。

    Okay , now hold on tight , Let’s go up . One ,two ,three , whee …

    好啊,现在抓紧了。我们上去吧。一,二,三,嘎…

    The Eagle takes the Turtle up into the sky .

    0/0
      上一篇:伊索寓言:乡下老鼠和城市老鼠The Country Mouse And the City Mouse 下一篇:查看所有《伊索寓言》

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)