伊索寓言:飞行的乌龟(二)
教程:伊索寓言  浏览:2761  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    老鹰带着乌龟飞到空中。

    Oh my goodness !It’s scary up here .

    我的天啊!上面好恐怖呀!

    Are you okay ? Do you want to go back down ?

    你还好吗?你要回到下面吗?

    No ,no , I’m fine now , look below . It’s so beautiful , I feel like I’m flying .

    不,不, 我现在很好,看看下面。多么美丽啊!我觉得我好像在飞。

    Okay , let’s go down now .

    好哇,我们现在下去吧。

    No ,No! I want to go up higher .

    不,不要,我还要到更高的地方。

    It’s too dangerous .

    那太危险了。

    The Turtle insists . So the Eagle takes him up even higher .

    乌龟坚持着。所以老鹰带他到更高的地方。

    It is so wonderful up here . I think I can fly by myself now .

    这里实在是太棒了。我想现在我可以靠自己飞了。

    What ?! Are you crazy ? You can’t fly by yourself !

    什么?! 你疯了吗?你自己无法飞的!

    Yes , I can . I’ll show you , Please , Let me go .

    不,我可以。我飞给你看,请放开我。

    Are you please , But I warned you , Good luck .

    0/0
      上一篇:伊索寓言:乡下老鼠和城市老鼠The Country Mouse And the City Mouse 下一篇:查看所有《伊索寓言》

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)