李阳疯狂英语突破口语之突破对话第21课
教程:李阳疯狂英语突破口语之突破对话  浏览:3934  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    11.I Never Know When to Shake Hands
    我该什么时候握手

    A: I have a real problem when I meet people.
    我在和人会面的时候有个问题。

    B: What is it? Maybe I can help.
    什么疑问?或许我能帮你。

    A: I never know when to shake hands and when not to. Can you tell me something about it?
    我不知道该在什么时候握手,什么时候不握手。你能不能告诉我有关这方面的事?

    B: Do you come from a country where they shake hands?
    你们国家的人握手吗?

    A: Oh yes. Men, women, and children shake hands all the time.
    握呀。男人、女人、小孩、时时刻刻都在握手。

    B: It’s very simple. Men shake hands, women and children don’t.
    那很简单。男人握手,女人和小孩不握。

    A: But some women do shake hands. And now a lot of children have such good manners, they shake hands too.
    可是有些女人也握手呀。而且现在很多有礼貌的孩子也握手。

    B: Well, a good rule to follow is, for men you hold out your hand, for women and children, you wait and see what they do.
    你就遵循这条原则:对男人你先伸手,对女人和孩子就看他们怎么做。

    A: That sounds easy enough.
    这听上去再简单不过了。

    B: Sure. Once you get the hang of it, it’s a piece of cake! It’s nothing to worry about.
    可不是嘛。你一旦掌握了窍门,那就成了小菜一碟!没什么可担心的。

    额外成就感

    all the time 总是,一直
    * They were laughing all the time.
    他们一直笑个不停。

    hold out 维持; 伸出
    * Our food supplies won’t hold out long.
    我们的食品供应维持不了多久。

    get the hang of 掌握窍门
    * I’ll get the hang of it pretty soon.
    我很快就能掌握它的窍门。

    0/0
      上一篇:李阳疯狂英语突破口语之突破对话第20课 下一篇:李阳疯狂英语突破口语之突破对话第22课

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程