061. I've had enough of... 
我已受够了…… 
[句型解析] 
当你被别人不停的牢骚,或阻塞的交通,或污染的城市所烦扰时,你也许会向人抱怨说“我受够了这些!”,想一想这句话的英文“I’ve had enough of it!”说不定能减轻你的烦恼呢。 
[实例] 
1. I've had enough of her continual chatter. 
我受够了她那不住嘴的唠叨。 
2. I've had enough of your complaining. 
我受够了你的牢骚。 
3. Haven't you had enough of him? I found him so boring. 
你还没受够他这个人吗?我发觉他很讨厌。 
4. I've had enough of the traffic here. 
我受够了这儿的交通。 
5. I've had enough of this city. 
我受够了这座城市。 
[实战练习] 
A: New York City is a tough place to live. 
纽约是个难于生存的地方。 
B: Yeah, it's so crowded and the pollution is so bad. 
是的。太挤了,污染也太严重了。 
A: You know, I've had enough of this city. I'm going to quit my job and move to the country. 
你知道,我受够了这个城市。我要辞职搬到乡下去。 
B: What will you do for a job? 
你要做什么工作? 
A: I don't know. I'll do anything as long as it means getting out of here. 
不知道。只要能离开这里我做什么都行。 
B: Well, I don't think changing your environment will make things better. You should learn to be content where you are first. 
我想改变你的环境并不见得有用,你得先学会适应你所处的地方。







