世博会公共服务英语:询问、迷路、预约等
教程:世博口语  浏览:1735  
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    Visitor A: Excuse me, do you know where the Deposit Center is?
    参观者A:不好意思,请问你知道园区有寄存处吗?
    Visitor B: Sorry, I don't know exactly. You may go to the Information at the Expo Site entrance.
    参观者B:对不起,我不清楚,在世博园区入口处设有问询处,你可以去问问。
    Visitor A: OK, thanks!
    参观者A:好的,谢谢!
    Visitor B: That's all right.
    参观者B:不客气。
    Visitor A: Hello! I just got off the plane. It's inconvenient to visit with my luggage .Can I
    deposit my luggage?
    参观者A:你好!我刚下个、飞机,带着行李不方便参观,请问能寄存吗?
    Volunteer: Of course .Go straight and you'll find a Deposit Center, where you can leave your
    luggage. Thank you for your cooperation!
    志愿者:可以。您可以将这物品放到寄存处办理寄存,笔直往前走就到了。谢谢配合!
    Visitor A: Thanks!
    参观者A:谢谢你!
    Volunteer: You're welcome.
    志愿者:不客气。
    Visitor B: Hey, lad! I have some trouble.
    参观者B:哎!小伙子,我遇到麻烦了。
    Volunteer: No worry! What's that?
    志愿者:不要急,请慢慢说。
    Visitor B: My father has some trouble with walking, and this is my little child. I'm afraid that
    they would be hurt in the heavy pedestrian flows.
    参观者B:我父亲腿脚不便,我孩子又太小,我怕在人潮中会出事。
    Volunteer: Take it easy. The Expo will provide special services to disabled. in addition, you may
    rent a baby stroller, just over there. Now you can take care of both your father and your child.
    志愿者:请放心世博园区将为残疾人提供特别服务。此外,你们可以去借一辆幼儿推车,就在那里,这样就两面兼顾了。
    Visitor B: It’s great! Thanks!
    观者B参:那真的太好了!谢谢你!
    Volunteer: You're welcome.
    志愿者:不客气.
    Visitor A: Oh,I seem to be lost. Excuse me, would you please tell me where i am?
    参观者A:咦?我怎么走迷路了?请问我现在在哪儿?
    Volunteer: Please look at this guide map. This is your current.Position
    志愿者: 这是世博园区的导游图,您目前的位置是在这里。
    Visitor A: Oh, I’m just the China Pavilion. Long queues over there; is it all the same at other pavilion?
    参观者A:原来我在中国馆旁,排队人好多呀,所有展馆都这样吗?
    Volunteer: Yes,there are long queues at many pavilions. Therefore,a reservation is suggested.
    志愿者:许多场馆的确等候观众较多,所以我建议您先预约。
    Visitor A: Um…I'll go to China Pavilion.
    参观者A:那我就先去中国馆吧。
    Volunteer:OK. Please wait there. Thank you for your cooperation.
    志愿者:好的。请您在此处排队等候。谢谢配合。
    Visitor A: The burning sun is above. I've waited for one hour. How's going?
    参观者A:烈日当头,已经等了一个小时了,怎么还到呢?
    Volunteer: It might take another half-hour. Please be patient.
    志愿者:估计还需要等候半个小时左右,请耐心等候。
    Visitor A: OK. Give me more time for expectation.
    参观者A:好吧!让我有更多的时间来期待。
    Volunteer:Thank you for your cooperation!
    志愿者:谢谢配合!
    Visitor B: You see. I take my old father and little child. Is there any way to speed up the queue?
    参观者B:你看,我陪着一老一小的,有什么方法可以快点参观吗?
    Volunteer: Have you made a reservation?
    志愿者:请问你有预约吗?
    Visitor B:Yes, I have. Here you are.。
    参观者B:有啊,你看。
    Volunteer:Let me have a check… No problem,please come this way . Have a nice visit!
    志愿者:让我核对一下…….嗯,没问题。请从这里的入口进入展馆,祝你们参观顺利!
    Visitor B: Thanks!
    参观者B:谢谢!
    Child of Visitor B: Dad! Look ,it's amazing! Wow!
    参观者B的孩子:爹地!快看!太奇妙了!哇!
    Volunteer: Hey,boy /girl …be quiet please.
    志愿者:小朋友,嘘……请保持展馆内的安静。
    Visitor B: Sorry,I'm remind him/her,thanks!
    参观者B:不好意思,我会提醒他的,谢谢!
    Visitor A:It's my turn!
    参观者A:终于轮到了!
    Volunteer: Excuse me, no photos here. Thank you for your understanding.
    志愿者:这位先生,不好意思这个展馆是不允许拍照摄像的,请谅解。
    Visitor A: Oh, it's so regrettable! How about the small pavilion nearby?
    参观者A:啊,太遗憾了!那旁边那个小馆呢?
    Volunteer: Photos allowed,but no flash. Thank you for your cooperation!
    志愿者:那个馆可以拍照,但请不要使用闪光灯,谢谢。
    Visitor A: I see, thanks!
    参观者 A:知道了,谢谢!
     

    0/0
      上一篇:世博会公共服务英语:指路、纪念品、用餐等 下一篇:世博会常用服务口号标语中英文对照

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程

      下载听力课堂手机客户端
      随时随地练听力!(可离线学英语)