林红:你喜欢聚会吗?
Lin Hong: Do you like going to parties?
苏珊:喜欢,我的朋友们都说我是个真正的聚会迷。
Susan: Yes. My friends say I'm a real party animal.
林红:你们国家的聚会是什么样子的?
Lin Hong: What's the party like in your country?
苏珊:嗯,你知道,我们国家的啤酒很贵,所以我们通常都自己带啤酒。我们也玩喝酒游戏,有时会玩得很疯。
Susan: Well, you know, because beer is very expensive in my country, we always bring our own beer. And we play drinking games. Sometimes it's really crazy.
林红:你们聚会时都干些什么?喝酒吗?
Lin Hong: What do you do at parties, drinking?
苏珊:当然,我们喝酒、跳舞,还有其他的活动。
Susan: Yeah, we drink, dance and so on.
林红:校园里的聚会多吗?
Lin Hong: Are there lots of parties on campus?
苏珊:是的,我们常在考试后聚会。我们需要放松,所以就去“打吧”。
Susan: Yeah. We would party after exams. We need to relax, so we hit the bars.
林红:“打”?
Lin Hong: Hit?
苏珊:噢,“hit”在这里不是我们打它们的意思,它指的是我们列一张酒吧名单,然后挨个去逛。
Susan: Oh! “Hit” doesn't mean we hit them. It means we make a list of bars and go around them.
林红:噢,明白了。
Lin Hong: Oh, I see.