锐意英语口语资料库5-8
教程:锐意英语口语资料库  浏览:998  
  • 00:00/00:00
  • 提示:点击文章中的单词,就可以看到词义解释

    我对西服感兴趣。
    I’m interested in suit.

    这件配西服的衬衫很贵。
    This is a very expensive dress shirt.

    斜纹粗棉布夹克衫市场销路很好。
    The denim jacket is marketable.

    领带在那边。
    Ties are over there.

    甲:先生,能为你做些什么?
    A: What can I do for you, sir?

    乙:我想买这样的衬衫。
    B: I’d like to buy this T-shirt.

    甲:什么颜色的?
    A: What color do you prefer?

    乙:白色或其他浅颜色的都可以。
    B: White or any light color.

    甲:这种式样的没有白色的了。这件浅蓝色的可以吗?
    A: we don’t have white ones in this style. But how about this light blue one?

    乙:行。
    B: That will be OK.

    (小李想买一套灰色西装和一件与之相配的衬衫。他来到了一家商店。)
    (Xiao Li comes to a shop and intends to buy a grey suit and a shirt.)

    营业员:有人接待你吗?
    Shop assistant: Are you being helped?

    小  李:还没有。这件西服有灰色的吗?
    Xiao Li: No,I’m not. Does this suit come in grey?

    营业员:有灰色的,可是这里没有了。
    Shop assistant: It does come in grey, but I don’t see any we have now.

    小  李:如果你们有灰色的,我想试一试。
    Xiao Li: I’d like to try one if you have one in grey.

    营业员:让我去库里看看。请问,你穿多大尺寸?
    Shop assistant: Let me check in the stockroom. By the way, what size do you take?

    小  李:有的话,拿170的吧。
    Xiao Li: You can bring size 170 if you have.

    (从库里回来。)
    (Coming back from the stockroom.)

    营业员:对不起,先生。没有了。
    Shop assistant: I’m sorry, sir. We’re out of stock now.
    小  李:噢…,那我买蓝色的吧。
    Xiao Li: Oh…I guess I’ll take the blue one.

    营业员:可以。
    Shop assistant: Well, if you don’t mind.

    小  李:价格上可不可以便宜些?
    Xiao Li: How about knocking something off the price?

    营业员:对不起,我们不讲价。
    Shop assistant: Sorry, we have only one price.

    小  李:有没有和西装相配的衬衫?
    Xiao Li: Do you have shirts that match with the suit?

    营业员:有,有各种各样的衬衫供你选择。请这边来。
    Shop assistant: Yes,we have a good variety of shirts for your selection.Please step this way.

    0/0
      上一篇:锐意英语口语资料库5-7 下一篇:锐意英语口语资料库5-9

      本周热门

      受欢迎的教程